𝖙𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨

"yo

"yo..."

"baby..."

"Angel wake up." Saints' voice spoke, along with the warmth of his hand over my stomach.

I blinked my eyes open slowly, blinded by the post-sleep confusion and the morning rays.

"hi." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"good mornin'," Saint spoke.

"Are you okay?" I asked, slowly sitting up.

"I'm chillin' but I needed to wake you—I wanna take you somewhere." He told me, moving a strand of my hair from my face.

"really?" I questioned, lips slowly forming a smile.

"—is it to see Ms.Evelyn again ?" I asked.

"Nah, it's different." He explained, chuckling.

"How different?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side.

"why you askin' so many questions huh?" He replied, teasing me with a playful grab of my chin.

"Cause this is unlike you," I laughed, "I'm always up before you."

"that's true," he nodded, "but I wanted to do sum' special for you today."

"and what are we doing again?" I asked, smiling as the anticipation began to set in already.

"I'm not tellin' you that Khalil." He shook his head.

"So it's a date?" I asked, smirking.

He blinked at me casually in response, but I still noticed the red tinge of his cheeks after I asked, "yeah—I guess you can call it that."

The moment I heard that my stomach fell, but in a good way, it felt like butterflies.

I haven't been on a date in so long...

"And before you ask—nah, it's not in Sidon, we gon have to drive a lil bit." He told me.

That was the most surprising thing honestly, I never expected him to voluntarily leave.