CHAPTER 6: Prisoner

Thursday , October 19, 2088,9:29 pm

"He's been asleep for 3 days. Is he going to make it?" Dr.Spade asks as she turns to check Blaise's vitals for the second time in the last hour. Dr.Douph rolls his eyes and grabs her arm away from the bed where Blaise rests.

"It's not a patient, it's a subject. And IT will make it because my calculations were correct. like it has been for the past 40 years I have been on this project."

She stares at him with hard eyes but retreats out of the room. "He'll pay," she mumbles as she closes the door. "I'll make sure." this was not just a prison for Blaise but every employee, everyone but Dr.Douph.

Walking through the hallways the scientists, doctors, and military workers walk straight never making conversation with each other in fear that The Doctor will see. The punishment for sharing information with another sector of people is an immediate loss of the reason we are here. For doctors and scientists, it's a cure for a disease that is not available to the public, whether it is for themselves or their families. All military workers are running criminals who think that five years of guard work is better than life in prison. They never knew what they were getting into when they started. How would they have known that their first test was to see if they would die before being judged if they were worthy of another chance to live a life where they do not have to worry about the police taking them to jail for the rest of their life?

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭 😁