CHAPTER 7: 50

Thursday, October 19, 2088, 9:45 pm

"If you made it this far that means you signed off your rights as a person and are considered a weapon." A military-like voice says.

The lights in the room were dimmed so dark that color was hard to recognize. 47 men and 3 women have been recruited to see if they are worthy of a second chance. Ropes are placed all around their boys and handcuffs are placed tight on their wrists. A blind fold is also placed over everyone's eyes.   "However, we need to make sure you're not a ticking bomb. We can't have bombs around the lab or you'll fuck us all up."

Heavy boots stomp around the room with a clashing noise accompanying it but the source of the sound is unknown to the blindfolded prisoners. More soldiers enter from the opening on the roof pulling a small rope from the top so they can get in without jumping. Once on the floor, they give a small piece of metal to each person sitting on the floor. 

"Shards have been distributed sir." one of the soldiers says to the general. He quickly signals them out following the path they had come from leaving the small opening to the roof available to use.

"The gas is ready sir." a female soldier says while handing him a microphone.  her badge reads 127, the number of people she's had killed before entering the facility...  

The microphone was square-shaped and small in the general's hand.  "There are no rules, just get out."  With that, he leaves the floor and in one high jump he reaches the second floor without using the rope. " prepare 11 beds, not even half are going to make it."

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭 😁