19:Freeze

October 30, 2088 12:00 pm 

Blais

I didn't remember anything that happened out of the ordinary before I woke up laying on a rough floor. The noise of something hard and heavy wasn't the way I wished I woke up but it wasn't stopping.

Get up now The bird says to me in an urgent tone, my body feels stiff as though I had been sleeping for 16 hours  Now Blaise! When I look the ceiling has lowered leaving barely 6 feet.

 What should I do?

I lift my hands above my head, palms up trying to stop the concrete slab hoping it doesn't squash me. I let out a grunt as I failed to stay in my position. "Help me!" I say, falling to my knees. Most of the weight lands on my shoulders pressing down painfully. The concrete becomes too much for me to handle soon after I fall to the floor. Take over! I say to the male being in my head and in that split moment the whole world freezes. All of the pain from the weight disappears and gets replaced with a power I know doesn't belong to me. If I had a mirror I know my eyes wouldn't be the honey brown they used to always be, they would be two voids darker than any black that could be painted.

 "Ahhhh" with an unnatural force I lift the concrete ceiling with my hands and lift it in place above my head. I rise from the floor with this electric feeling. I raised the ceiling high enough to stand again. "Stop this!" I yell. My heart beat feels so much adrenaline like it's the engine of the fastest car in the world. Can't you take over? I don't what to do this anymore, my arms start to shake. Time presses on just as i'm about to let my arms move a bit down I heard a loud snap. "Congratulations you passed the first test." I heard the doctor say. His voice mimics the tone that announcers use.

 I can't yet..I need more time

"Next phase!"

A strong hissing sound echoes through the floor of the box I'm concealed in. The air that comes through feels like ice. "Temperature set at 40 degrees and dropping." A robotic voice echos. No,no,no,no,no... i'm going to freeze to death. At this rate the temperature will reach the negatives. I need to get out of here!

I look at the glass wall in front of me. Take it down. I look down at my hands. I've never destroyed anything. "20 degrees and dropping.'' The temperature drops faster than I can blink. do it now!

One, two , three... Both of my fist ball up in a fist as I blast through the glass in one electrice blow. 

Let go and I do, it's starting to feel good, like a drug to let go of this body. Even though I know I'll regret letting him take control when I wake up in more chances and needles right now all I feel is a sweet buzz.