CHAPTER 16: Time

October 30, 2088, 6:00 am
Blais

Can you get me out of here?

I can, it's just a matter of for what? The bird's cunning voice says to me

I don't think I can offer you any more than what you have.

Well...... there is a deal we could strike, you become my little Cinderella?

If I wasn't laying down on my bed I would have fallen out of disgust. The bird is in love with me?

Oh please, I have a type and it's not a dead-looking, frail, emotional little boy!

Not knowing what to say I stay silent

Every night at exactly midnight you give me full control. Not just windows in your eyes or small little echoes of movement. Full control I want everything, till the sun rises our body will ONLY belong to me.

You're asking for too much. I can't give you the only thing that matters!

But you can, You have to, unless you want to stay in the God-forsaken place for the rest of your life which by the way doesn't seem like it's going to be very long.

I take a moment to think about what he told me. I know it's true there would be no way that they would want me to stay the way I am. Why do I want to stay here? I think looking into what is supposed to be the only score of light in this hour. This room I stay in doesn't have to be permanent.

The fastest reflection echoes in that same window "Face me" I say so softly that only someone in my mind could hear. I feel an all too familiar shocking vibration throughout my body. My honey-brown eyes shift to a shade so dark I think I'm staring at black holes.

"What do you want?" the bird says with a smirk. I can't even see myself anymore, it's like all of the color I once possessed is gone.

"I want to see the sunrise."  This is my only reply.

"Give me two days, you'll see the sunrise after the second night."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

P.S I am so sorry for not adding more chapters:(

But I have 4 chapters lined up for the next two weeks and adding more!!!!