20:Body

October 30, 2088 12:12 pm The unnamed

The world that surrounds me blinds me, with harsh light. "This is too much" I say with one hand covering my eyes. "Off" I say as my other hand moves in a circle nothing changes. The light still blinds me. "I thought that would work." I wave both of my hands this time but end up throwing a lightning strike at myself. With the impact I landed flat on my back my eyes now land on the lights above me with no protection. I quickly lift a hand in front of me. Pop the noise of the ceiling light bulbs shattering brings me the darkness I desire. 

"So that's how you do it." yay I think in my head. I look down and wiggle my toes, these are my feet. I touch my knees up to my thin thighs, up to my torso and to my arms. I look at the camera placed in the corner of the room. "I'm skinny!" I look like Blais except that my hair is pitch black along with my eyes. I thought the body would match my physical strength however it doesn't match my current image. "Hey Doc, you're going to fix this right?" Whether he is the enemy or not I know he can fix this. "Is this the finished product you're going to show to whoever?" I can't help but let a smirk show on my lips. What will the doctor think of my comments? "Hey doc-" I'm not able to finish my comment before I feel a sharp sting where the cuffs are placed. "hey that's cheating." I mumble, my head starts to feel heady and before I'm able to realize I'm getting closer to the floor. I lose all my senses as my head hits the concert floor with a hard smack.