24:elation

(multiple POV's in this chapter three dots (...) will mean that there is another POV)

Blais

Everything my eyes look at is distorted but from the corner of my eye I see a figure approaching. "My head hurts" it says in a whisper. I slowly turn my head around to see the woman that once lay on the floor above me. "I died because of you!" She screeches. Her scarlet red blood covers her face. White foam still seeping from her mouth. Her body seems to be already deteriorating, black holes with no eyes. "No" I say weakly. "It's too late. I'm dead. I HATE YOU!" Her skeleton-like hands reach to my throat. "Die!" She screams. I let out a cry. I can't breathe, she holds my breath down.

Blais, it's not real.

"How" I say weakly, I gauge as the blood from the woman's head splatters all over my face. I scream again and again. "Help me!" I sob. 

                                                                                         ...

The unnamed 

I stay fixated on what I see. Blais squirms around the floor screaming with his hands on his neck. There is no monster on top of him like he says. The dead woman is still laying a few inches away.

Please help me!

The surge of i've been receiving halts. Where is it going? I read one of the tablets that is tossed to the side. It reads DISTRIBUTING IN PROGRESS. I no longer feel the effects flowing through me, then there is only one other person it can be going to, is it going to Blais?

I read further down the tablet. NOTED SYMPTOMS INCLUDE PARANOIA, DEPENDENCY AND HALLUCINATIONS. 

No,no,no,no,no

I look back at Blais, this time more closely. I notice the difference in his figure. What once used to be a thin and fragile looking boy lays an well-knitted strong man. He's taking my drug.

Please I can't anymore. Blais constantly cries on for me, I no longer hesitate to answer now. I fall into his body like how wind passes through leaves reclaiming what is mine, swiftly taking over. 

                                                                                           ...

Blais

I embrace the darkness surrounding me, what I once thought was a room of nightmares, is now my safe haven. There's a soft buzzing noise like static that seems to put me to rest.

for the first time in a long time i feel..guarded like in this endless darkness i could find my peace. With this thought I start to slowly drift into a restful sleep.

                                                                                    ...

the unnamed 

I now see what was hunting Blais. A woman hungry for vengeance reaches for me but I fight it. "You have no power over me!" I roar at the thing. It responds with a hiss as it charges at me. I over power it in seconds, taking one hand to its throat and throwing it across the room. Just as soon as it manifests it disappears in a green puff as it hits the wall.

I reach for my face feeling the mask that is attached and push it closer as I breathe in deep breaths of the gas. It suffocates me but I can't help but laugh as I start to choke myself with the gas. I feel so free. So electric.

I stumble to the table and hazily slide my fingers up, lifting the volume of gas entering my body. I can't helps but let out a vehement laugh at the feeling. I no longer see what's not there but feel what I've never thought I could feel............. ELATION 

summery of what happened 

Blais starts to hallucinate that the dead woman is attacking him. The unnamed tried to help him once he realized that the hallucinations were due to the fact that Blais was getting the enhancements from the gas. he takes over his body and now is collecting all of the chemicals.