21:Disappointment

October 30, 2088 1:34 pm 

The Doctor

"Well, that's a disappointment." I stare at the monitor with my arms crossed. The subject has an attitude but it's right about something, there's no way I  can display the subject looking like it's been starved through.

"Nurse Spade, anonice that I have requested there to be adjustments to balance out the metabolism of the subject. He cannot be obese but being this thin isn't glamorous either. Find a way to make a long term sarod with no skin reaction. Substitute it with manic symptoms or paranoia, preferably dependance. Our buyers won't notice it in the trills. We have 5 days to make our finishing touches or we will not be able to hold a light to Alaska's latest showcase. I've heard they've made quite a wild dog."

I don't take a moment to let the woman answer as I head out the door. I look at my watch and scan the camera monitors of the subject as it eats piles of food laid out to him. There must be 5 pounds of food in front of him; another weakness that the subject has. It gets overly hungry from one shift even if it's not for long. I hate these errors, they distract from my beautiful creation.

"Notification from assembly" my watch flickers a red light. Reading a message. 

"There is a change of schedule, be prepared to display your product on November 1st 3:00 pm central time."

 "What!" I can't help but shout out. The errors will have to be fixed by tomorrow no matter what.

"Teller make an announcement" I speak into my watch. "No matter what, finish all enhancements by tomorrow at 5 pm. If you do not project your personal projects by then expect yourself and your contract to be pardoned and illuminated." 

(I know that I am very behind on publishing but I have been taking this time to prefect chapters that I did not feel to confident in punishing. I am now officially done with writing the start of this book which means that I will be publishing in a more scheduled from now on. Thank you for keeping up with me for this long it means a lot)