Chapter 13: light

Sunday, October 23, 2088, 3:03 pm

It was peaceful for a while before chaos started to abrupt before Timur. A few minutes ago he glanced inside of the cage to see the boy that looked like hell had run him over with the largest sentence it's got. 

His body was covered in both big and small scares, some looked neat like it had been a scare from a surgery, others looked like he had been tortured while awake. The marks look ridged compared to his soft face. It looked like the body of a man had been cut and placed on a younger male's body. 

Timur studied the boy trying to think of how they were able to transform him into a beast. They had given him and all of those who had passed the test with him a small hint of what they had injected the boy with. "It's only a half of a milliliter." The doctor told them. 

Even that little sum they had put into them caused one of the guards' liver to completely give out. The doctor just said he had too much alcohol in his life and would have died soon anyway.
Timur didn't notice immediately when the boy had suddenly sat up straight from his bed but the moment that he had let out a painful holler Timur's attention had shifted onto him. The amount of fear in the poor boy's eyes was nothing short of heartbreaking. Just a second later the boy disappears from Timur's sight and an uncontrollable shaking erupts on the walls and lighting appears out of nowhere. The light went in circles never stopping. Timur couldn't rationalize it, what had the doctor done to make such a creation that was so frightful?