Into it

"that's it, keep cumming."

you could barely hear yourself over the sound of the bed creaking, unable to handle the pressure of your bodies. you'd switched positions for the umpteenth time in the lengthy but irrelevant amount of time you'd been fucking, your finger nails digging into the pad of his broad shoulders. previously, they'd been dragging red lines down his back.

you could see the sweat on jaehyun's forehead, but the determination furrowing his brows. his hands clutched your hips, steering your movements from below you, his grip tightening every time your cunt squeezed him.

it drove you mad to hear those guttural groans escape his mouth whenever you clenched around his thick cock, curses of your name spilling from his mouth. the same way it drove him mad with lust when your velvet walls tightened around him, your warmth kneading his girth for the nth time.

but from the looks of it, he had no intention of stopping. not until you were begging for him to.

"fuck," jaehyun grunted, his voice low and deepening. "gonna cream this pussy."

"please," you begged, your voice weak. probably from crying out his name over and over, and over again every time he brought you to climax.

jaehyun teased, "yeah? you like when i fuck you full of my cum?"

"mm-hm," you hummed, feeling yourself get close. you wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning into his body. your hot, sweaty bodies were stuck to each other, like you couldn't tell where he ended and he began. you added, "you like it too."

"damn right i do," jaehyun said, mesmerized by how utterly good you felt choking his dick. his dick twitched at that the thought of filling you up all over again, wanting to breed you until he had no more cum left to spare, until you had utterly milked him dry.

it was a little too easy to lose track of time when you were so focused on how it felt to be so close to each other, taking each other in. you more literally. you didn't know how long you had been at this - all you knew was that it felt to good to quit now. he was hitting you in all of the right places, making you tremble and shake, and hold onto his body to anchor yourself, like you would drown below water if you didn't keep your hands above his shoulders.

jaehyun was close. you knew it. you could feel it. it was easy to recognize, because he would become less like himself and more like a beast of habit. you leaned into his ear and purred, "fuck me full of your cum. i want it so bad, jay. fuck. please?"

jaehyun groaned, holding your hips even tighter as he used you to get off. with a few more words from you, he was finishing inside you with the deepest sound you had ever heard coming from the very back of his throat, dumping his warm load inside you while his fingers bruised your hips.

"that's it. keep cumming," you whispered, moaning at the feeling of his seed against your walls. there was so much of it - there always was.

but you knew from the dark look he gave you that he was far from finished with you, and in seconds he was on top of you again, pulling out only to fuck his cum back inside you again.

tumblr:revehae