Small talks

"Is my baby sleepy", Jaehyun whispered, stroking your back lovingly.

"No, just comfy", you mumbled, moving your head that was resting against his chest. Jaehyun only chuckled at your answer, both of you going back to watching the show he had put on.

You could have sworn you only blinked, but suddenly a loud thunder awoke you from your sleep. You blinked your eyes open, slowly coming back to your senses.

Your eyes roamed around the room, noticing the TV that was still on and playing a random episode of Jaehyun's show.

Speaking of Jaehyun, you lifted your head carefully, searching for Jaehyun's eyes and found him also asleep. Both of you were still cuddled together on the sofa, his arm around you, holding you close to him.

You didn't dare to move, as he looked just absolutely dreamy right now. His chest falling and raising softly, his eyelids fluttering slightly - god how lucky you were to be here with him.

Another loud thunder interrupted your thoughts and suddenly you found yourself staring right into Jaehyun's eyes. He smiled gently. "Hey."

"Hey yourself", you whispered with a smile. "I didn't want to wake you up."

Jaehyun raised his eyebrows, "what?" He shifted in his position, arm always wrapped around you. "You didn't want to wake me up? I didn't want to wake you up!"

You moved your hands up to his chest so you could rest your chin on your hand. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I really badly wanted to go to bed, but I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so cute when you were sleeping", Jaehyun explained.

"Jaehyunie", you cooed, dragging out his name. "You're too sweet."

Jaehyun smiled shyly, his dimples popping out. "But now that you're awake, can we please go to bed. I can't feel my arm anymore", he chuckled.

You snorted, getting up from your position to let Jaehyun breathe for a moment. "Sorry, sure." You turned to look at the TV, wanting to turn it off.

"What", you gasped, "it's 2 a.m? I slept for a whole three hours?"

Jaehyun got up from the sofa, turning the TV off for you. "Well, at least you slept comfortably."

You almost felt guilty, having slept for so long, while Jaehyun suffered. "I'm sorry", you pouted, shoulders dropping.

Jaheyun was quick to sit down next to you. "No, baby. It's all good. I had you in my arms, my fave show was on. Actually, the evening was pretty nice."

"You're just saying that."

"Definitely not", Jaehyun raised his eyebrows, holding up his hands in defense. "I could have stayed like this for hours. If it's with you."

You smiled, leaning your head on his shoulder. "I don't deserve you."

"You do. Now come on", he clapped his hands together, "I want to sleep in a real bed."

You nodded, getting up and taking Jaehyun's hand he's been extending to you. Gently he intertwined his fingers with yours, his eyes ever so slightly sparkling as they took in all of your beauty.

"Love you", he whispered, so only you could hear it, despite being the only ones in the apartment.

"I love you more", you whispered back, unable to hold back a smile.

Satisfied, Jaehyun pulled you closer to him, before you walked down the hallway to the bedroom together.

"What I said earlier", Jaehyun chuckled, "I could have stayed like that yes, but with my arm somewhere more comfortable."

You snickered, scratching your head. "I know."

"Also, the show wasn't really my favorite. It was actually kind of scary, but I couldn't move or else I would have startled you."

Now you were full on laughing, playfully slapping your boyfriend's arm. "Next time just wake me up, it's no big deal, Jaehyunie."

"Yeah maybe", Jaehyun shrugged, not turning around but still walking down the hallway. "You missed a whole thunderstorm too. It's only raining now, but you should have been awake an hour ago. It was bad", he turned his head now, eyes wide and hands moving around wildly.

You watched him with a smile, opening the bedroom door and waiting for Jaehyun to go inside. "If you tapped my shoulder or something", you shrugged, "we could already be lying in bed."

"Maybe", Jaehyun grimaced, throwing himself onto the soft bed.

"Maybe."

And with that you disappeared into the bedroom, the door slowly falling shut behind you. The rain still falling outside.

tumblr: doeilovr