01;

Author pov ;
It is a story about a boy who is 18 years old. The boy is beautiful even in his younger age anyone can say he is beautiful. Just like a bunny. He is Jungkook Jeon who lived in his own house like a guest.

It is because his mother found out him as a gay. She is a homophobic sh*t. His father never disgrace him. But his mother never liked him but his younger sister. At first his childhood was best. He got loves  care but as his sister soha born the love and care flew away.

His father died 6 years ago and after 3 months his mother married another man out of love. Jungkook is  kind, generous boy who never talked back to his mother. But the tortures always hurt him. Still do.

His father helped him to decorate it

His father helped him to decorate it. He have lost all hope over his mother. Now he just stays there, eats and sleep and obviously study.
He is a bright student. Always rank in class. In this year he will paased from his school and study further. He have already started his part time job. With the help  of he will find out a small room for him near college.

Jungkook wake up around 5 am. After getting up he took a cold shower and get changed into a casual outfit.

(Jungkook looks, ignore the bag

(Jungkook looks, ignore the bag. Jungkook hair will remain same throughout the story)

Jungkook personal maid Johana came inside. She lives here only for Jungkook. Mrs. jeon is the one who appointed her for his care. Became she don't like him ad cannot take care of him.
Johana came inside with a plate of breakfast. Johana loves kook like her own son.
J : Kookie you ready.
Jk : Yess Mumma.
J : okay here your favorite Blueberry pancakes and honey lenon tea.
Jk : oh wow. Thank you Mumma. Well I wanted to say you something.
J : Tell me. She sat down beside Kook.