15 ;

Taehyung took a cold shower and wore a piece of casual outfit.
He stepped out of his rooma nd walked toward the garden. In this huge garden the bodyguards are standing with their guns in their hand. All are holding a stern and dangerous aura in their eyes with black sunglasses on.

Taehyung moved toward the fountain and saw toward the flower garden 4human and his fell on a cute giggly human like bunny who is playing with bunnies.
Taehyung moved toward them. Tae knows who are the other 2 person. Jimin and Lisa.
Tae called out.
Tae : Sunshine.
Jungkook turned around and smiled to see Taehyung.
Jk : Taehyungie hyung. When you came back?
Tae : Just now.
Jungkook stood up and dust off his clothes with hands.
Jk : Hyungie I made a flower crown for you. You wanna see.
Tae : Of course Sunshine.
Jungkook giggled he took a beautiful flower crown and saw it to Taehyung.
Jk : How is it?
Tae : Beautiful Sunshine.
Jk : Please wear it.
Tae : You wanna do it?
Jungkook bite his bottom lip and nodded. Taehyung smiled he leaned a little bit for Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and made him wear it. Jungkook looked at him with sparkle and giggled out.
Tae : Thank you Sunshine but what about yours?
Jk : I didn't made it.

Tae : okay let me make it for you. Jk : really?
Taehyung nodded. Taehyung took sone beautiful flowers which likes and with a blink of some moment he made a beautiful flower crown.
Tae : Sunshine come here. Jungkook nodded as swiftly moved toward Taehyung. Taehyung made him wear the crown.

Jungkook smiled and twirled a little like a princess

Jungkook smiled and twirled a little like a princess. Jimin and Lisa looked at each other and smiled looking at Jungkook a happy baby which they thought they lost. Now for Taehyung the baby inside Kook came back.

Jk : How am I looking Hyungie?
Tae : Eternal, Ethereal and an angel who came out of this world.
Jungkook blushed hearing him.

Taehyung smiled to see Jungkook red cheeks.
Tae : Sunshine you cannot play so much under the hot sun. Okay now go to room nd take a good nap because you have to get ready right.
Jk : Yes... But Jiminshii and Lisa.
Tae : They will stay in guest room for today with your other friends who will join you later. You go with sofia I will take them to their room.
Jungkook nodded. He said bye to others and left.
Tae : please come with me.
Jimina nd Lisa nodded.
In the way Jimin spoke out.
Jm : Mr. Kim I know in which situation you have marry kook. I know you care for him. But I wanna say he suffered so much and he lost his inner baby long ago.
Ls : Today after many years later we saw that baby again.
Tae : I know what he had gone gone through and I will never let him feel sad again . I promise I will not let him feel down I will always cherish him and love him with my all.
Jm /Ls : Thank you.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P
S

The time of party soon came the hone os already decorated in red and black flowers. As it is theme of Mafia wedding party. "Red" Signifies the blood violence and "Black" means the darkness , conspiracy of Mafia world.