37 ;

2 months later ;

The time just passed away with the blink of eyes. Taemoo started to live with Taehyung and others. He find out a new meaning of life with them. Because everyone in this house love each other. Jin and Namjoon gives him all type parental love. And Taehyung really care for him.

In this house he mostly get friendly with Jungkook and Jimin. As he himself identify himself as a gay

He got a crush over certain person who is Jung Hoseok. Yes! He likes Hoseok. But no one knows it except Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook , Jimin and Taemoo are the gossiping trio. Taemoo js the hyung of the group as he is his late 20's while other two are maknaes.

As usual morning Jungkook gets up in the morning beside his husband who loves hugging him during sleep. Well very hardly after getting free from Taehyung's grip Jungkook went inside bathroom. He don't have university today so took a quick shower and decided to read some books.

He came out from shower wearing a cute pair of pajamas.

He dried his hair

He dried his hair . After doing his hair and skin care routine he sat down on the couch beside the window and opened his newly bought book "Twisted love" (A/n : My personally favorite book)

His mind is focused in the story so he didn't understand that Taehyung have already woke up.
Tae : Good morning Sunshine. He said with his boxy smile but didn't get any answer.

As a gentleman he didn't want to annoy his Sunshine so he get up and went inside the bathroom to take shower. After 15 minutes Taehyung comes out of the bathroom and sees Jungkook still innsame position.

Tae : What the fzck is he reading? (In mind)
Tae moves toward Jungkook and bend to see what actually Jungkook is reading?
His eyes widened as he see the spicy part of the book. Well where Alex is fzcking Ava. Means the the swimming pool part.
Jungkook's eyes are fixed in the chapter. He is reading every part carefully. Taehyung smirkes as he understand that his Sunshine loves spicy scenes also fictional character's dominance.

Taehyung moves to Kook's ear and whispers in law deep voice.
Tae : What are you reading so carefully Sunshine?
Jungkook flinches as he stumbles in his place.
He looks aside to see Tae is looking at him with smirk face.

Jk : You gave me heart attack Hyungie.
Tae : What are you reading?
Jk : Book.
Tae : Baby! Speak up.
Jk : (sighes) Okay so it is a smut book I mean spicy book by Ana Huang Twisted love. I have more 5 to read.
Tae : 5?
Jk : 3 part of Twisted series and other 2 King of wrath and King of pride.

Tae : So you like fiction book .
Jk : Yeah I like fictional character they are so caring, lovely also so kinky and dominant type. I sometime like those scenes.
Tae :(smirks) so you like Kinky stuffy?
Jk : Ye...
Jungkook understand that he is blabbing non stop so looks away with blushy cheeks.
Taehyung stands in front of Jungkook and kneels down. He looks at Jungkook .
Tae : Let's do this with you in real Baby boy.

Jungkook about to say something but Taehyung helds him in his arm like a baby and throws him gently on bed. He hovers over him.
Jk : Hyungie ahhhh~

He didn't even completed his feels sying in his buttcheeks. Tae smacked him which is pleasurable and painful at the same time.
Tae : It's not Hyungie babybot.
Jk : Swoooy daddy ~ Jungkook whined.

Tae  pulls off Jungkook's short in one go . Jungkook hairless c*ck with red tip leaking some bewly made precum came in front of Taehyung's eyes.
Tae : Already leaking babyboy.
Jk : You didn't fzcked me for 1 month so I got sensitive over your touch.
Tae : Is that the reason you started reading spicy books?
Jungkook widenes his eyes in shockness. A pair tint spread in his cheeks.
Tae : Is it? Don't make daddy repeat?
Jk : Ye-yes.
Tae : Did you touched yourself? No sentence only No Or Yes.
Jk : Yes. B-but only once... Ahhhhh Daddyyyy.
Tae again smacked him.

Tae : Now the real play will begin.
Jk : Huh!

To be continued...

Spolier ;

"Tae : Touch yourself and show me how you pleased your little hole with your baby fingers.
Jk : Daddy... (Jungkook whins a little)
Tae : I wanna see babyboy no words will stop me now. Start my show and entertain me. NOW "