06 ;

It's been 20 minutes since Sowon eloped with someone.
Jungkook is sitting there looking like he is trying to understand everything.

Sowon ran away with his boyfriend Rocky. When there was no one she ran away.
Jungkook is afraid that for her stupidity something worse will happen.
But does he know that his thoughts are going to be real.

The tension between Kim and Uncle grow more. Uncle is looking angry and disappointed with Sowon. He cannot just control the Kims.
He kneeled down in front of them.
Jungkook eas about to get up but his mother hold his hand.
Mrs. J : Please don't go there please.
Jk : eomma be a human he will kill samchon(uncle).
Mrs. Jeon cannot tell what she is afraid of. She knows very well if that Mafia got eyes on her son he will force him to marry because she knows how much beautiful Jungkook is. She cannot risk her sons life.

Jk : Eomma please.
Mrs. J : No you are not going there. We are leaving now.
Jk : Eomma please don't be selfish.
Mrs. J : I have to be for you and for us. Let's go.
Jk : Noo he is my uncle my father's only brother who saved me whenever I was in danger in my worst time. When he needs us we cannot ran away.
Mrs. J :.You are not going in front of them Jeon Jungkook. It's an order from your mother who has the legality on you as a mother so come on with me.
Jungkook just shut his mouth. Her mother was about to drag him from there.
But.......

?? : waitttt. A deep voice called out from behind.
Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon turned around and saw the voice is belong to The Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung pov ;
This fucking wedding ruined everything. Mr. Jeon(Uncle) is now pleading to me. I have no time for this sh*t.  Kim Taehyung is not thing to play, if someone tries they have to pay.
I was about to shout when I heard some talking and a sweet voice came to my ear. I turned toward that direction and a sudden wave , I feel in my heart which is unknown to me.
I looked at the person, the boy looking like a beauty goddess. He is beautiful. His perfect face, jaw line, the transparent dress and the waist which flasged through the dress.

(Taehyung view, Jungkook's beauty to Taehyung)

That woman is saying to him something and dragged him with her but I stopped them.

(End of Taehyung pov)

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with afraid eyes and hide behind his mother who of course protected him like her life is in danger.

Taehyung moved toward them when some men followed him. He stood in front of the mother son duo.
Tae looked at the boy closely who is hiding behind his mother.

Tae : Mr. Jeon I can let you life go, but instead of that I want him.
Taehyung pointed toward Jungkook who clutched his arm to His mother dress. Who hold his hand.
Tae : Eomma,
Jin came toward him. Jin knows his son if his son desired something no one can go against him, no one .
Jin : Yes Tiger.
Tae : Take him with you and get him ready as bride. The wedding will held today and with him. That's final.
Mrs. J: He is not hoi to marry you Kim.
Tae : (rose an eyebrow and looked at Mrs. Jeon with intense look) what do you mean? Do you know who I am?
Mrs. J : Jungkook go to your room and pack everything.
And Kim I know that Sowon did a bed thing but that doesn't mean you will destroy my son's life. He is just a guest here so leave him.
Tae : I lije that you are brave to save your son from me but it will go in vain because I will marry him today in this moment.
Mrs j : I don't allow it. It's his life he cannot be with a Mafia like you. He have his own life he can choose whomever he want.
Tae : I will not let him choose anyone. Because I got my eyes on him. Come on mother in law except me as your Son in law.
Mrs. J : Never he is not going to marry you. I will save him with my last breath.
Tae : Okay then.

Taehyung pulled out a gun and pointed it to her head.
Tae : Die.
Mrs. J : Kook ran away from here.
Tae : Bye Bye Mrs. Jeon.....
Taehyung was about to shoot but.....

Jk : Nooooo..... Taehyung pulled awy the Gun.
Jk : I am ready to marry you leave my Eomma.

Tae : Good Boy. Eomma take him with you.
Jin nodded and take Jungkook with him....

To be continued.......