28 ; (M)

Jungkook felt Taehyung tongue inserted inside his mouth and elplored his whole mouth. Tae kept sucking on Jungkook's bottom lip while his hand started to slide inside Jungkook tshirt.

Taehyung's worm hand started to roam around Jungkook's cold bare body and Jungkook started to moan in pleasure. Taehyung felt little bulge near his stomach. He pulled away from the kiss. He understand that Jungkook is hard.
Jungkook looked flustered. He looked away with blushy cheeks and putting the fist in front of his face.

Tae : (smirk) Does my kiss turned you on Sunshine?
Jk : Hubby I -I...
Tae : Sunshine it's normal. You don't need to feel embarrassed. Want me to help you or you wanna take shower.
Jk : H-help me.
Tae : of course

(There will be little mature scene hope you will be fine with this. Please bring your hobi water and don't forget to chant Namjesus)

Taehyung pulled away afrom Jungkook and he slowly pulled off the shorta that Jungkook was wearing. Tae throw it on bed beside Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook. Beautiful slutty anime hourglass waist, little and perfect belly button and then comes to kook's average pink penis which is leaking precum. It's red and wet. Taehyung looked at those details intense gaze while licking his lip.
Tae : Just perfect creation of God. What a creation creator created.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung dizzy eyes, mouth is open and cheeks are red . His lips are wet and swollen cause of hard kisses by Taehyung.
Jk : Hubby help me.
Tae : Of course Sunshine.
Tae leaned toward Jungkook's belly button and kissed it. His hand gripped on Jungkook's length.
Jk : uhmm ~ .
Tae took the whole length inside his mouth and started to bob his head . Jungkook shrieked for sudden sensational pleasure. He gripped on Taehyung hair and cummed loudly.

Taehyung pulled away and he swallowed all of it . He looked at Jungkook who looking nothing but wrecked .
Tae started to play with Jungkook's belly button.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pulled him in a hug who hugged him back.

Jungkook fell asleep for over stimulation while Taehyung was just listening to his soft snores .
Tae : My delicate Sunshine. What will happen when you will take my massive dick inside your this pink hole?
Jungkook is still naked from his private part. He put his legs on Taehyung who put his hand on kook's ass. And fell asleep.

(Smut has a long way to come. You are not getting smut this easily *{😈} just kidding! In the next chapter maybe or maybe not 😁)

5weeks have passed. Jungkook is studying for entrance catholic University for MBBS. Jimin started dating Yoongi which is now known everyone.

Jungkook wake up at around 8 am. He got up and saw no one is beside him.
Jk : Maybe left for office.
Jungkook said to himself and went inside bathroom. As mentioned before Jungkook have became obsessed with skincare. He started using baby body wash with all beauty fragrance . Taehyung came to know about this obsession and he bought him a lot of baby bodywash, baby bodylotion, baby shampoo  conditioner and baby cream and other baby items.

Jungkook wore a pair of cute shorts and went down stairs to eat.
He saw Jin is talking with Johanna. Jungkook ran to Johanna while Sofia ran behind him.
Jk : Mummaaaaa~ .
J : What happened Bubba?
Jk : Hubby left for office without telling me. (Pout)
Jin : Then go to his office and shock him.
Jk :.Willn't he be angry?
Jin : No bun. . Just eat your break fast and go around 2 pm. He have meeting now. Okay.
Jungkook nodded he did his breakfast and left for upstairs. He dialed Jimin number.
Jk : Chimmy Good morning.
Jm : Morning Bunny.
Jk : what are you doing?
Jm : Of course sleeping bruh.
Jk : Oh I am feeling bored.
Jm : Then tell your hubby to f*ck you.
Jk : Yaah we haven't done it yet. I cannot say like this.
Jm :.Wait wait you are married with him for around 3 and half months and now you are telling you are still virgin wow. Wow. WOW.
Jk : Yaah we are trying to get along with each other slowly slowly.
Jm : Okay but why this slowly.
It's going to be 4 months next week. And then it will be 6 months. When you both will do it?
Jk : I am ready but he thinks I don't like him.
Jm : Okay at first clear it that if he loves you or not. Because I know you already started loving him.
Jk : Yes I love him but he.. Not sure.
Jm : Be clear about it at first then we will think how you can loose your virginity.
Jk : okay bye
Jm : Bye.

They both cut the call.

To be continued......