Bonus Chapter : Last

5 months,
Jungkook is now 5 month pregnant which is risky and beautiful both in same way. Beautiful because the baby started to form in shape from this month with much clarity .
Risky, because If somehow the mother got depressed and somehow any problem have to face that also put some pressure on baby.

Jungkook's weight is now increased wso he looks chubby. His cheeks looks like pinching a Cotton or something so soft and bouncy. Taehyung always play with his cheeks which now became his addiction. Also he is going to give birth of twins . Which is not so easy for a mother.

Motherhood is an extremely beautiful feeling in this world. When a baby comes out of the mother womb it always looks like a new beginning for the mother. The mother who always feels that what is the point of living they finds a new meaning of living. Also those who doesn't feel like any better can happen. Being mother is this type of feeling like better can happen with you .

Jungkook now always wait when will his little champ will come out from his womb, when he will be able to keep his baby in his arm carefully from the world. Taehyung also wants the same. He cannot wait too.

Jungkook woke up when he felt like craving for some sour food. Jungkook took the phone from the night stand. He asked to Google,

"What sour food I can eat during pregnancy? "
It showed Frozen passion fruit cubes also pickled eggs or cabbge slaw.
Jk : Let's go with the second one.
Jungkook get up from bed and went toward the kitchen. Today is Saturday so everyone are at home.

(Jungkook's baby bump)

(Jungkook is wearing)

Jungkook entered into the kitchen where he saw his Mumma and Jin are making something.
Jk : Eomma Mumma.
They turned around and got a cupid attack to see Jungkook is looking like a cute fluff ball.

Jk  : I wanna eat Frozen passion fruit cubes also pickled eggs or cabbge slaw

J : Bub why suddenly?
Jk : Mumma I am craving for sour food.
Jin : Johanna tell sofia to make this for Koo. If he want he will get it . Right Koo.
Jungkook smiled and nodded.
Jk : Where is my hubby?
Jin : Your hubby went to buy some plushie for his Sunshine.
Jungkook's eyes sparkled up when he heard about plushies. Nowadays he got a new addiction with the plushies. He sleeps with them and for this Tae sometime don't get chnce to sleep with his Sunshine.

Sofia : Kookie here you asked for this foods.
Jungkook took the plates and smiled.
Jk : Thank you. I am going to my room.
Eomma tell Hubby to come to my room with my plushies.

Jungkook completed his eating with pleased eyes and little dancing with the beat of the songs playing in TV. He is now watching the "ditto" Song by New Jeans.

Taehyung entered with the huge plushie  whe he saw his Sunshine is watching the TV with doe eyes.
Tae : This cuteness will surely kill me oneday. (Mind)
Tae : Sunshine. .
Jungkook looked at the door way when his eyes fell on the huge bear plushie.

Jk : wow huge plushie

Jungkook smiled brightly.
Taehyung took it to Jungkook hugged it tightly.
Jk : Thank you hubby.
Tae : Anything for my Sunshine.

Jungkook gave a peck on Taheyung's lip who smiled looking at the happy baby.

With the rule of the universe the time passed very soon. Jungkook spend his last 4 months beautifully when Jungkook's delivery date came near. Jungkook got admitted to hospital. With the bless of Trideva (Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwar) Jungkook gave the birth of A two baby's one is girl and another is Boy.

The happiest have no bound. After their birth Tae and Kook gave them name Kim Sora and Kim Taegguk.
Years passed and Sora became 10 years old and Taegguk became 10 years old. They have only 2minutes time different .

Sora is like his Appa, cool minded and attention seeker . Only Jungkook' one sweet word can make her do anything. She loves her mom the most. Moreover he also like her Appa . Have interest in beating people the shit out of them.

Taegguk is shy type like his Eomma. But intelligent too. He knows whom he need to talk what and when. So in one words he is a mirror of his mother. Sora have sone nager issues like Tae.
Both the brother sister loves each other to death. So in one word , Kim family is full of beauty , calmness, little crack head but all of this most lovely family.

Every people's life is like a rose, both beautiful and hard. Sometime the way to lead the life can be thorny but sometime it also can me be beautiful like rose. So don't loose yourself.

With this I am ending this book. Hope you all like this story. If somehow this book causes problems, please forgive and give me chance to do better in my next work.

Thank you......

The End.......

(Kim Sora)

(Kim Taegguk)

(Kim Taegguk)