17;

ೃ⁀➷ chapter 17:
                           Taehyung is the one who gets up before Jungkook. He sat up when he felt a tight drip around his waist. He turned around. He looked a cute pout in his Sunshine's face. Taehyung smiled before leaning and giving a peck on his head.
Tae : Wanna know the reason behind this pouting Sunshine.
Taehyung chuckled. He carefully moved Kook's hand away and left for shower.

After Tae left 5minutes later Jungkook also wake up feeling empty beside him. He got up with one closed eyes.

Jk : Where is hyungie? Jungkook said with closed eyes and again dozed off sitting there like a sleeping beauty

Jungkook said with closed eyes and again dozed off sitting there like a sleeping beauty.
Tae cane out taking shower and saw Jungkook in this situation. He cannot help but smiled to see the beautiful male dozing off in his sleep.
Tae : Good Morning Sunshine. Taehyung said with his morning raspy voice. Jungkook opened his one eye and looked at Taehyung mn s naked chest and torso wrapped in a towel.
Soon blood rushed to Kook's cheek and it got tinted.
Jk : Morning Hyungie.
Taehyung smiled to see Jungkook's blushy cheeks. Taehyung moved toward the bed and sat down beside him.
Tae : Are you feeling that much shy after seeing my body?
Jungkook looked at him with red cheeks and shocked nature. Jungkook looked away when he is keep touching his cheek and ear out if nervousness.

His sweater paws are cutely moving when Taehyung is admiring the baby

His sweater paws are cutely moving when Taehyung is admiring the baby. Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook's lips, red tinted glossy in the morning withot using any gloss or tint.

Taehyung hold Jungkook's chin and make him look at him Tae closely observed the lips. He leaned, leaned until His lips touched Jungkook's.
Jungkook is shy and nervous and Taehyung leaning toward him caused a lot of playing of animals in his heart . He closed his eyes when he felt Taehyung rough yet loving lips touched his.

It is not  a passionate kiss. Just a normal peck. Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook.
Tae : You look breathtaking in morning Sunshine.
Jungkook shyly smiled to hear him.
Tae : Take a shower then we will head down to our office after breakfast okay.
Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook quickly took a shower and got ready . Taehyung also wear his suit looking handsome and dashing. Jungkook is looking like big baby beside him.

(Taehyung look, Jungkook clothes and look and it remain same throughout the story)

They both headed down to dining table.

When they came down stairs they Saw Namjoon is sitting while Jin is scolding him.
Jk : What happened?
Tae : Asian family drama.
Jk : Huh!
Tae : okay come you will understand.
When they move toward him they hear out.
Jin  : Joonie how can you break my favorite teapot it was my favorite.
Nj : Jinnie actually I was just cleaning little ssspiderr and he was small I was about to help it but helping it causes your tea pot fell down.
Jin : Oh my god now you are forgetting how to talk like a Korean. I mean you are going to speak in which language Thai, Chinese or no no You start to speak in hindi or bemgali huh! SPEAK PERFECTLY.!
Jk : Eomma.
Jin' eyes fell on certain caute figure and Jin' all angriness melted quickly.
Jin : Ohh Koo come bub. Tiger you are going office?
Tae : Yes Eomma and Sunshine also going with me. He needs to know everything.
Jin : Oh okay. At first breaky breaky.
Jin said as he looked at Namjoon with fiercy eyes.
Jin : And You Mr. Kim Namjoon you are goiyti sleep in your favorite couch fir 2 months and that's final. No change.
Come koo let me plate your breaky.
Jungkook nodded and sat down in his place beside Namjoon who is pouting like a big baby.

Jk : Appa don't be sad Eomma will forgive you.
Nj : Oh Bub thank you for understanding me.
Namjoon was about to hig Jungkook but Taehyung glared brom side and wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist.
Tae : Go and Hug you own wife leave mine.
Nj : Jealous Tiger. (Mumbled)
Tae : Yes I am.
Jungkook looked down shyly.

All done their breakfast. Jungkook and Taehyung left for office.

To be continue......

Hey guyzzz stream "Blue" MV