08 ;

The wedding come to the end and Jungkook standing there with his head hubg down. His life is getting pathetic. How he wished to complete his study and wanted to be a doctor but now he is married. Married to a person who is a mafia also whom he doesn't even know.

Mrs. J hold his hands and cried out.
Mrs. J : Kook I am sorry, sorry for me you have to..
Jk : don't don't show it I am not habitual with your affections. Just inform my Mumma to meet me. That's it.
Jungkook said with a straight face.
Mrs. Jeon sighed and nodded. She left for Seoul.

Jungkook there sitting inside Kim's Royal car. The car is just amazing in feature.
Jungkook looked around with his big, doe eyes causing others coo in his cuteness.
Jin sat down beside him.
Jin : Kook please feel normal okay. We are now your family.
Jk : Family whom I don't even know. Jungkook said with his down sad voice.
Jin cannot help but felt sorry for this certain boy. But he cannot do anything. Now he is his Son in law.
Taehyung came inside and sat down beside Namjoon with Yoongi .
Tae : Dad I told Hoseok yo check for Sowon. I wanna know where she ran away.
Nj : Tiger don't harm them.
Tae : of course not just for Mr. jeon as he will not be able to find them and feel tensed for them. That's why.

Jungkook listening to Taehyung he felt relieved to hear him as he was also tensed for Sowon.
Jungkook stayed silent. Taehyung looked at him with his as usual cold eyes.
Tae : Eomma come and sit with your husband and give me back my wife.
Jin chuckled to hear his son.
Jin : Wow when you became this romantic Tiger.
Tae : Eomma.
Jin : Okay Okay. Come and sit beside your wife.

Taehyung sat down beside Kook who slightly moved away from Taehyung. But Taehyung hold him tightly by his thighs.
Jungkook looked at him and started to yearn in his place.
Tae hold him more tighely. Jungkook whines in pain .
Jk : Ah..
Tae : Stay silent Sunshine. Cause my anger can make you silent in a second. Now come to my lap.
Jk : W-why? I d-don't want t-to.
Tae : No words and come. Jungkook silently moved and sat down on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung took him in his lap like a baby. Jungkook hugged him like a baby by engulfing his arms around His(Tae) neck.
Tae : Now sleep we have long time to reach.
Jk : I hve weight. Your's legs will get numb.
Tae: I can take you for the rest of my life sunshine. You are like loose feather. For 1 hour is nothing to me.

(A/n : Here Jungkook is 48 Kg. He is little bit muscler )

Jungkook looked at Taehyung' sharp features. He don't know when he drifted off in sleep.
Tae : Hyung have you found the information about Jungkook study and other.
Yg : Yes.
Here Jungkook is his last year of SNU university and he is a science student. Want to be a doctor . Have a friend group called Crazy Dreamer.
Friends are.
Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, Jimin and Bogum.
Tae : Two boys. Any relationship.
Yg : No Jimin is gay but don't have crush on him. He is taged as sassy bottom . Bogum have a girlfriend Laura. Jennie and Lisa are the crushes of each other. Rosé is not interested in him Jisoo is also consider him as his good friend.
Tae : Hmm. Any Bully.
Yg : No Bully but one fuckboy disturbes him. But As Jungkook is good in boxing he taught him a good lesson.
Tae : Okk. But still put an eyes on him. He can do anything.
Yoongi nodded.

Nj : Are you serious about this relationship.
Tae : Don't know maybe .
Nj : Okay try it slowly. Don't take wrong steps.
Tae : I know I will not do it this time like previous.
Nj : She was a b!tch but he is not. Don't hurt the innocent soul.
Tae : I will not Dad. I will try to move on from the past with Jungkook . I will try to forget everything. And will try to start in a new way.
Nj : Good.
Yg : Okay so his mother abandoned him for being gay. He lived with the maid Johana in a rented house. Whom he adore the most.
Tae : I know about it. So I send some men to bring her here. Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook squirmmed  little in his sleep. Tae pulled him more closer. He tuged the haid behind his ear.
Tae : You have me now Sunshine. (Little smile)

To be continued......