03;

.
.
.
.
.
.

250 days ;

Jungkook came out from a convenience store with a bag full of mentos , choclates , coffee and energy drinks. Well he decided one week he will study 17 hours to cover up everything. But also he needs to be healthy so he cannot skip eating. Jimin will gave him company .
He have to do it. Not for people but for himself.
Jk :.I want my dream to come true.

Day 190 ;

Bogum finally proposed again Laura. She accepted. In happiness he jumped in a pond near Jimin's house and even almose eat grog children but Jimin and his father saved him anyway.
Bg : Jiminaaah I am mingle now. Not single.... Yaaah Laura Laura........
Jm : Aishhh. He gave a hard slap on Bogum's face.
He gave a hard kick in his ass and send him off to house.
Jm : This lovesick shit...... Huh....

Day 110 ;

It is the day all students are doing multitasking. They have to enter in college also have pass the school. From today school exam have started. It will take 2 weeks to end the the exam.

All are studying their best .

Day 90 ;
Exam ended lreadt and the group of Jungkook and his friends started to prepare for SNU entrance again.
Jungkook is sitting in a café with Jimin and Bogum while studying some extra chapters.

Jimin looked at Jungkook. He can see a type of passion in his eyes.
Jm : Why are doing this much hardworking Jungkook? You even started to punish your own health.
Jk :(smiled) You know I started to fear my luck. I can achieve anything with my hard work but with the help of luck I can't get anything. And after doing this much hardwork I will not go to knock the door of the luck. Luck is not my friend but enemy.

Jungkook smiled at the duo who are shocked by his word.

Day 50 ;

Jungkook was so busy in studies that he forget that he have a passion that is drawing.
Today he decided he will draw for sometime.
He put some effort to bring a beautiful picture.

After being satisfied with the picture finally he is happy.

Day 30 ;
1 monty left for exam. Also today The students passed their school. Yes Jungkook got 97 % the highest nark in whole school and completed his graduation.
Jimin got 94% , Bogum 92% , Jennie 94% , Lisa 95% and Rosé Jisoo both got 93% and passed the exam happily.

The days passed in a blow of air. The graduation ceremony also got completed.....

Day 10 ;

Jimin dragged his all friends to Jogyesa Temple , the main Buddhist temple in Korea.

Jk : why you dragged us here Jiminah.
Jm : Listen I know you all did hardwork but let's pray to god. You know buttering.....
Bg : Oh shut up God can here from anywhere.
Jn : And moreover our is not that good .
Rs : It goes to vain everytime.

Jimin ignored them. They all rang the holly bell and prayed to them.
Jm : God, oh god I know I am pervert, like being in imagination but please don't have hard times. Please.......

All laughed fir Jimin silly talks. They came out from temple and started to return to there house.
In the way they saw a huge poster of a handsome man.
Jk : who is he?
Jn : Kim Taehyung, 31 years old richest businessesman in Korea.
Ls : Yes also a fabulous model.
Rs : All girls die to be with him. And he is also handling Mafia work.
Jk : what he is Mafia.. Then why don't police arrest him.
Jm : He helps police. He kill bad people.
Jk : ohhh.

All ignore the thing. and returned to home.

Day 2 ;
Jungkook revised everything but didn't came out from house. Now all he is waiting for the exam. He cannot take this tension anymore.

Exam day ;

❛ Jungkook pov༉‧₊˚ ;
I woke up today early. I took a cold shower. It's been long time I am doing hardwork. Hope this will help me.

Exam is from 9 am. I quickly ate my breakfast and came out from house. Jimin is waiting there for me.
"Hi" O yelled.
Jm : Hi Kookah!
He yelled back. We hugged each other and left for college.
1 day ago we came to know that the entrance will be taken by government. That means if we pass the exm we can entered any university we want. I want to enter either Korea University or SNU.

We both entered into exam place. The time skiped very fast. And we did our best in exam. Results will come in around 2 weeks.

Hope we did our best.....

(End of Jungkook pov༉‧₊˚)

【 4 years passed 】

In Jeon mansion.....
Mrs. Jeon is sitting on her armchair while looking at Jungkooo current picture.

Mrs. Jeon smiled while caressing the picture. She felt so alone when her daughter don't care for her. Her ego is eating her up. But she is so dumb to understand.

Jungkook's coming out as Gay traumatized her. She thought her fame will demolished by his cognizance. But she was wrong. 4 years passed already. After Jungkook left the house never came back. Maybe she is away from Jungkook but she set up a man to give her information about him.

Jungkook is fine with  Johana. He is studying now in SNU university. Which is a great achievement. She is so happy for him. He is in his last year then he will continue his study on MBBS. He totally changed now. Maybe her ignorance changed him she is sure.....

To be continued.......