31 ;

After that meeting 1 week passed. The date has come when they have to attend the invitation. In this 1 month Taehyung tried manytime to say Jungkook that he don't wanna join there. He don't want to go there and he feels angry of her being present there.
But as Jungkook is a good boy. He tells that when the president himself came to invite us we should not be disrespectful toward him.
So finally today they are going. Jungkook took a cold shower while Taehyung angrily stomping his legs inside the room. It's 7 pm. For past 30 minutes je os doing the same thing. He is all ready but not dressed.

He looked up when he heard door sound.
He saw Jungkook is bathrobe in wet hair looking breathtaking and sexy at the same time. The bathrobe is pink in color which really suit him. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung is not ready yet.
Jk : Why are not still ready? We cannot be late.
Tae : We are not going to eat there?
Jk : Then where?
Tae :.In a different restaurant.
Jk : Hyungie (a/n It will sometimes hubby sometimes Hyungie.) We are guest we should not be that much mean.
Tae : I don't believe that b!tch.
Jk : Okay I will be always with you . Okay. Now go and get ready.
Taehyung hugged Jungkook.
Tae : Your cleavage is looking sexy.
Taehyung said and left before smack his right buttcheek.
Jk : Yaah it's not my cleavage.

Jungkook shook his head and got ready. He put some light make up and lip tint to make his lips more glossy and plumpy, juicy. He looked at himself twirled alittle. He did his hair and put his favorite lavender perfume. Cannot believe the all badboy became now a baby boy.

Taehyung and Jungkook both came downstairs and left for the party.

(Taehyung nd Jungkook look, ignore the mics)

In party : Xxx restaurant ;
The couple entered as they are surrounded with bulky guards who are scry and have gun in their body . Although they are ajhushi still they looks like Ajuicy. Well Taehyung wrapped his vainy hands around Jungkook's waist who knows there has no point of struggling.

The president came with his Grandchild in his arm to meet Taehyung.
P : Thank you Mr. Kim for coming here. Jungkook and Taehyung both smiled and bowed to him.

The party started to feel boring. Taehyung and Jungkook both did their dinner. Now as Jungkook is standing in a bar area while sipping some red wine which he been gotten addicted for past few days. Tae helped him to get addicted to red wine.

Jungkook looked Taehyung who is speaking with someone. He took a sip while someone speaks up.

?? : Do you consider yourself lucky?
Jungkook turned around and it is Soraa.
Jk : Excuse me.
S : He maybe didn't told you about his past, his past girlfriend. Maybe not I am telling you I was Kim Taehyung's girlfriend...
Jk : who left him in his bad because he was poor and you got a golden fish. In search for gold you lost diamond.
Jungkook said proudly with a smirk in his face.
Soraa looked at him like a she saw a ghost.
Jk : You maybe now feels sad because now he is 4 time richer than you so you thought to just create a misunderstanding between us am I right? But he is my husband he told his past to me and i know how to deal with bitches. So stay in your limit. Or I will be forced to use my power as a queen.
(Jungkook leaned to her ear and whispers. ) as a Mafia queen. And this Mafia queen is 2 times violant than king...
Jungkook said with a smirk. She left from there angrily. Jungkook felt  strong arm around his waist and look aside to see his dearest husband.
Tae : you show her place beautifully Sunshine.
Jungkook smiled.
Jk : Thank you. Because she tried to bitch around with me and my man which I cannot tolerate.
Tae : your man like this possesiveness Sunshine.
Jungkook smiled. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by waist .
Tae : You were lookin sexy when you were talking with her .
Jk : Thank you hyungie. But Hyungie i wanna leave now.
Tae : As you say. Let's go..

Taehyung and Jungkook both left from the party.

Spoiler ;

Tae : oh ~ fuck..... Suck it Babyboy just like this oh fuck......

(That's it 😁😈)

To be continued.....

(Badboy Jungkook is coming...... Please don't for get to stream...
29.09.23 ....... Don't forget to stream....)