05 ;

Jungkook sat inside the car. He is sitting beside his mother who is hoi to drive.
Kook put the seat belt on . Mrs. Jeon startes driving. Jungkook is checking his phone.

Mrs. J : How you are study is going?
Jk : (shocked) good.
Mrs. J : If you got any money problem with studies you can ask me?
Jk : I am in better situation now. Don't need any of your help.
Jungkook looked away.
Mrs. Jeon sighed.
Mrs. J : Jungkook I am telling you in advance don't try to talk with Sowon. She is already in pressure for this marriage. Moreover she is a spoiled brat. She will talk nonsense.
Jk : Okay. What about Uncle? Does he know about me being gay?
Mrs. J : Your uncle loves you Kook. Because after your father your uncle was the one who told me to give him information about you.
When you started to live another place He set men to keep eyes on you. And I also came about you from him. I also had men but I never did that much interfere in your life.

Jk : You know very well you both are selfish. Only thinks about yourself. You both set men against my will. How could you?
Mrs. J : I am sorry.
Jk : what ever. Who is the Groom?
Mrs. J : Kim Taehyung.
Jk : That Mafia.
Mrs. J : Your uncle went through a loss last year . He got a chance to collaborate with Vantae corporation. Kim Taehyung wanted something instead of that deal. Kim Seokjin Taehyung' mother choosed Sowon as his Daughter in law.

Jk : Sowon don't want this marriage?
Mrs. J : No it's kinda forced marriage just for 7 months. But they are in tension if Sowon do something nonsense. And Taehyung is not a thing to play. He is to much punctual about time. If someone plays with his time  money and family he don't think twice before killing them.
Jk : But I heard he is a kind person.
Mrs. J : Lord shiva is also the kindest god in the whole universe, but when his wife Sati died he killed her father and destroyed everything. He can be generous and violent in the same time. Taehyung also have same power. He can be good for good people but can be devil for those person who did wrong with him and his family.

Jungkook listened everything as he got lost in it. He feels a unique connection with this certain person.
Jk : (mind) Who is this Kim Taehyung?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook pov ;
I came here last night. Daegue is a beautiful place. Today is the wedding. I met Granma and aunty. Uncle met after dinner. He cried hugging me cause he was not there for me. I really don't like it.
I don't know why but all this affections seems fake to me. All are just a moving vision to me. Wish they were real
Wish there was someone who really loves me and cares for me. But I have no one only Mumma and My friends. They are the one who kept me alive on this years.

I am the family member so aunty some maids to get me ready. I don't want but I have to get ready.

(End of Jungkook pov)

Jungkook stood in front of mirror. He is looking extreme beautiful.

(Jungkook makeup, hair and dress) Maid : My god you are already beautiful where I will use makeup

Maid : My god you are already beautiful where I will use makeup.
Maid 2: Groom will mistake you as his bride.
Maid : Shut up shut up ! Bride will feel jealous.
Jk : I think I should go. Jungkook quickly came out from the room. He went straight to bride room as his mother told told him to meet him there.

He entered into the room.
Clatters and chats are going on inside the room causing alot of noise and laughs and other more talks.
All are blinded my fame and money which Jungkook don't like
He likes money just to survive not for show off.
Jungkook followed his grandma and went to the wedding place. He say down beside his grandma. The groom is already here but Jungkook cannot see his face as the groom is busy to talk with someone looking like a cat but also looks dangerous.
The groom lightly turned around when Jungkook looked at the features of the groom. He thinks that the certain person is handsome and so manly. The face screams dominance. Jungkook didn't understand why but, he felt him charming.

This face is not unknown to him

This face is not unknown to him. That day on that big poster he saw him. The buddy of Taehyung is also seems handsome but cold.

Jungkook didn't looked at that way and hung his head down. Soon the priest came and all called his Uncle to bring Sowon. Jungkook is observing everything with his doe eyes .
Suddenly his aunty and one of maid cane running and told something in Uncle's ear. Uncle's face went pale. He went toward Kim Taehyung's father Kim Namjoon.
Nj : What do you mean by ran away? (Angrily)
Taehyung also moved there. He listened everything and hold Uncle by collar.
Tae : (Deep devil voice) What do you mean by bride ran away?

Jungkook : (mind) Sowon ran away, when? With whom?

To be continued.........