38 ; (M)

Tae : Touch yourself and show me how you pleased your little hole with your baby fingers.
Jk : Daddy... (Jungkook whins a little)
Tae : I wanna see babyboy no words will stop me now. Start my show and entertain me. NOW.
Jungkook didn't speak a word . He sat down comfortably and spread his legs in front of Taehyung. Taehyung pulled a chair near him and sat down like a boss.

Tae : Play with your d*ck at first babyboy.
Jungkook shivered a little to hear the deep voice. He wrpped his hand around his own length and slowly started to jerk himself.
Tae : Whom are you thinking when you are play with yourself Baby, say out loudly.
Jk : Y-You D-daddy..... Ahmmm~ .
Tae : Moan loudly.... Loudly like Daddy is Sucking you scream like Daddy is gulping the whole length inside his throat. Drool like Daddy is sucking your tip of the d*ck.

Jk : Ahh~ uhmmm ~ Yesss f~fuckkkkk Daddy yyyyy I am Cumming.....
Tae : cum baby cum Daddy wanna see you Cumming...
Taehyung said a long, thick strip of cum shooted out of Jungkook's C*ck quickly and loud groan left Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook opned his eyes looked at Taehyung who is sitting now all naked with his d*ck sprung out from his only piece of cloth, the boxer he is wearing. Kook licked his lip.
Jk : Daddy. Am I done?
Tae : No baby. Still you didn't touch yourself fully.
Jk : W-what? But I did Daddy.
Tae : F*ck yourself.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes but he knows that there is no way to run away now.
He put his middle finger inside his hole causing a little moans left his mouth .

His fingers became 4, Jungkook's eyes are closed and mouth opne. He is totally feeling pleasure no pain.
Jk : Ahhh ~ Daddy I am Cumming.
And Taehyung who was just sitting there watching live fingering by his Babyboy just smirked to hear Jungkook.

He quickly got up and pulled out Jungkook's finger from his hole .
Jk : ugh~ Daddy why?
Tae: You have lot of fun yourself now my turn.
Taehyung hovered over him and abd attacked his neck.
Jk : uhmm ~
Tae took the soft flashes of Jungkook's skin in between his teeth and chew them. Jungkook's legs wrapped around Taehyung's torso . Tae trailed the kiss from neck to Jungkook's belly and belly button.

Soon enough Jungkook hands got tied with Taehyung's vainy hands and Taehyung pushed his shaft into Jungkook wet, pink hole in one go. Jungkook rolled back his eyes in pleasure as he felt so full after so long.

Jk : Ahhh ~ Ahh yes ~yess Daddyyyyyyy fzckkk.
Tae : Tell me Babyboy Tell me does this small fingers of yours can fill you like my thick, veiny C*ck? Huh! Do you see how well you can take me? Your finger can never make you feel babyboy.
Jk : Yes ~ yesyesyes   f*ck ~~~~>
Taehyung left the hold in Jungkook's hand and now his hands are chocking Jungkook in his throat . Jungkook in not in this world he is feeling the real heaven in his body.

Taehyung just looking at Jungkook expression when he saw how well Jungkook is taking him. The dick in going totally inside him. His hole clenching beautifully around his C*ck.

Time skips.....
5 hours later,
They have done in different ways . Jungkook is now in his four while Taehyung is thrusting inside him.

Jungkook tongue is out while drool is coming out.
Tae : Fzck Fzck how can you be so tight babyboy. Your this sluttiness making me more horny baby....
Jk : Wanna cum Daddy.....
Tae : Cum cum baby do whatever you want baby I wanna see you come baby.

Taehyung changed the position Now Taehyung is on him fzcking like animal.
And soon Jungkook's shoot out his cum through his C*ck while little bit of liquid came out.

Tae : Fzvk for the first time you squirted baby.
Jungkook blushed looking another way.
Taehyung chuckled before pulling out from Kook. He hugged Jungkook tightly.
Tae : I love you Sunshine.
Jk : Love you To Hubby.
Both of them drifted into sleep hugging each other.

------------------------------------

On the other hand, in a dark house where Daehyung is sitting with his 10 to 15 men. While smoking.

They are the North Korean men who came here just for deal.
M 1 : When will you send that boy whom you show us.
Mr. K : I will try very soon. He is married. We need to kidnap him.
M2 : I heard he is your Son's wife.
Mr. K : Yes.
M 1 : I don't care whose husband he is I like that boy. I will give you 100,000 million won  .
Mr. Kim : I will try very soon to kidnap him and give you.

Those men left when He ordered one of his man.
Mr. K : Hwan keep eyes on that boy. I want him in this week.
H : Boss you know He is Kim Taehyung's wife. And moreover he us Mafia King. Messing with him will cause a lot for us ..
Mr. K : Don't teach me what to do. I will never loose in front of that sh*t. Now leave.

Hwan nodded and left but a creepy smile is in his face.
H : You still don't know what type of Devil he is Mr. Daehyung. Just lay a finger on his wife you will turn into ash.

To be continued......