09;

Jungkook opened his eyes as he felt a strong light hit his eyesight. He looked around himself. He is laying on a soft nattress with half wrapped blanket over his fragile body. He sit and looked around. The room is beautiful and elegant. Each corner screaming richness and royalty. Jungkook gets awestruck by the elegant designs of this room.

Jungkook looked around and stood up

Jungkook looked around and stood up . He was about to move when he heard the door sound of bathroom. He looked aside and saw Taehyung coming out wearing a white towel and half naked. A sudden rush he felt when he saw Taehyung's also well built naked chest , he turned around immediately.
Tae looked up to see Jungkook's back facing him. Taehyung is not that dumb to not understand Jungkook's this type of behaviour. Jungkook is shy. Tae smirked.

Tae :  oh so you are up, you can take bath now.
Jk :Hmm. First wear something.
Tae : I stay like this in my room , so you have to see it everyday. Now turn around. This body is anyway yours to see and feel.

Jungkook is now turned into a beetroot. His chreks heat up so much he continuously touching his ears with both hands .
Tae noted this habit of Jungkook's touching his ear when he is shy.
Tae is now dressed in pants and sleeveless shirts looking so handsome .
Jungkook took the towel from Taehyung and ran inside the bathroom. Taehyung smiled before muttering cute.
Taehyung took the phone from the night stand and scrolled something.
On the other hand Jungkook got shocked to see the huge luxury bathroom.
Jk: Do they have money tree or they are kings?
Jungkook took a good cold shower. He born to be hairless in his body. His body anyway looks like an anime with houglass waist and his beautiful ass gives more beautiful looks to him.
He wore a white bathrobe and came out from the bathroom. He is looking cute in that huge bathrobe with wet hair and cherry pouty lips.
Taehyung didn't looked up as he is busy to read something in phone.
Jk : cold jerk (mind). Mr. Mafia what I will wear?
Jungkook said with his cute yet beautiful voice.
Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook looking like a fluffy bun.
Taehyung felt a little zoo in his heart and stomach. He thinks that he have never seen anyone this much cute in his life .
Tae got up and moved toward Jungkook. Taehyung put his finger over kook's chin and make him look toward his eyes.