35

💣

On the other hand in Taehyung's basement Taemoo is still ties up on a chair. He still being loyal didn't told them about His appa.
Taemoo pov ;
Why is appa not coming to me? Why is not he saving me from this bastered? Did he forget me? Am I not anymore his ideal son?

Taemoo was deep is his thought when some entered into the room from the main door.
Taemoo looked at the person and in a second he understood that it is his Appa.

Tm : Appa you came to save me. I was wondering why you didn't came? Now you came I missed you. Please save me.
Mr. K : Yes my Taemoo I will save you my son. I will give you independence for lifetime.
Tm : What are you saying Appa? Lifetime?
Mr. K : Sorry but I have to say you were a best thing to play with. I am happy that you were so obedient son of mine. You stood beside me because you were angry with Taehyung and your mom. They were actually not wrong. They never hated you. You are the one who got manipulated by me my dumb son. I told you about everything in a wrong way and you believe me. I am proud of you. But now you can live to make me proud anymore. Because of you stay alive you will say everything about me which I don't want so I have to kill you.
Tm : Please Appa I was always with you in your every wrong please don't kill me I will not tell anyone. Ple.....

And Kim shot Taemoo but Taemoo slighly moved away and that why it shot on his hand causing him yell in pain. When others came inside. Mr. Kim tried to run away but Yoongi was there with Namjoon who also came running and saw Mr. Kim. They hold him tightly and was about to punch him. But Mr. Kim somehow free himself and ran away.
Nj : Fuck that B*stered.
Yg : Leave this at first let's take Taemoo to Hospital.
Nj : Yes let's go.

In penthouse ;

In morning Taehyung wake up beside his morning glory, his Sunshine Jungkook's naked beauty.
He cannot remember how much he fzcked kook but still remember Jungkook is the one who pleaded for more. Well not much just 10 rounds. And Jungkook passed away for over stimulation.

Tae listened a vibration in his phone when he picked it up and saw his eyes darkened to see the message.
Yoongi ;
He came and tried to kill Taemoo. We saved Taemoo and took him in hospital. You don't need to feel tense. Come when you feel free .

Jungkook also wake up when he saw Taehyung's eyes are focused on phone screen. He got up and looked at the phone screen. He also read the message.
Jk : What? He came to kill Taemoo. My good ness.
Tae : Yes Sunshine. That bastered again dared to put his feet in my dane. Now he will see the worst of me.
Jk : Cool down Hyungie. Let's take shower and go to hospital. Taemoo needs you now the most.
Taehyung nodded and he picked up Jungkook in bridal style as he know he cannot walk now.

They took shower ,got ready,ate their breakfast and left for hospital.

Taehyung and Jungkook ran inside the hospital while some of bulky bodyguards are following them. There Jin, Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon With Hoseok and Kai in front of ICU.

Tae :.How is he? (With concerned face)
Yg : Don't worry the operation is going on. Doctor will come anytime.
Tae : I told him to not believe that Bastered but he never listen to me. I knew it before that he doesn't care about Taemoo but how can be he so much stonehearted he tried to kill him when he helped him too. He is nonsense.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung'd shoulder and pat him a little.
Jk : It's okay Hyungie. Calm down. Taemoo will be fine.
Tae : I hope so Sunshine.

The 20 minutes passed away and Doctor came out. Tae ran to him.

D : Mr. Kim Taemoo is fine but he needs time to talk with people.
Tae : why?
D : He cannot just come out from sudden shockness that just gave little bit heart breaking. He might never that his father will shoot him. So that causes a lot of trusting issue in his brain and moreover heart. So needs time. Just talk to him later maybe tomorrow.
Tae - Okay doctor I understand.

The doctor nodded with a smile and left.
Tae : Hyung put extra security and also inside the room. I don't believe that Bastered. Maybe Taemoo don't like but I adore him as younger brother. I don't want anyone lay a hand on him. Yoongi and Others nodded.

To be continued. .....