11;

Taehyung put the phone on Jin's palm and ran to his room.
Yoongi came running there.
Yg : where is that f*cker?
Jin : He is gone. But what is this?
Yg : what is what ?
Jin : You like someone but didn't even care to tell us?
Yg : I am not sure about this types of feeling . I like him that doesn't mean he also like me. I don't know even I love him or not. He maybe likes someone other. I wanna be sure about this types of feeling.
Jin : Okay just don't be late.
Yoongi nodded.
Jin : Go with Hobi and invite Jungkook's friend group and obviously you will invite him. Okay. I think you understand what I mean.
Yg : Yes- Yes Eomma. He nodded immediately feeling shy about "him". He left quickly.

Taehyung entered into his room when he saw Jungkook have woken up.
Tae : Sunshine you are up ? You sleep very less.
Jk :(doe eyes looked at him but immediately hung his head down in shyness.) Mumma.
Tae : She is talking with Eomma and Appa.

Tae sat down beside Kook.
Tae : Sunshine You best friend is Jimin right?
Jk : Yes.
Tae : Do they know about your marriage?
Jk : Yes Mumma told me that he informed only Jimin. I know Jimin he already informed everyone.
Tae : Nice. They are also invited for our wedding party. Yoongi hyung himself going to invite him.
Jk : Why?
Tae : He got a crush over your best friend.
Jungkook eyes widened, soon a beautiful smile carved in his lips.
Jk : Wow.
Tae : Sunshine I have something to give you.
Jk : What?
Tae : Wait. Taehyung took out a box from side table and and opened it.
Jungkook eyes sparkled to see a waist chain. Ge always wanted to wear waist chain but due to low confidence he never tried.

Tae : Please accept it.
Jk : But it seems very expensive. I don't deserve this much expensive things.
Tae : You deserve the whole world Sunshine. Let me help you to wear this.
Jungkook little hesitated but agreed. He lifted up his hoodie a little revealing his bare waist with perfest abs to Taehyung. Who:s eyes got stuck on Jungkook's perfect feature. He took out the chain and put it around kook's waist. The cold metal touch the hot skin of Jungkook causing him flinch a little. Tae locked the chain perfectly. Now ot is looking beautiful. The waist is actually reason giving the chain divine look.

Jungkook is perfect hourglass. And he have abs . It is very sexy for Tae.

Tae : It's beautiful

Tae : It's beautiful. You are beautiful Sunshine.
Jungkook now  whole tomamto to hear his husband admiring him openly.
Jk : Thank you.
Tae : Sunshine we have to go for shopping.
Jk : Why?
Tae : Tomorrow's wedding party.
Jk : Oww. But aren't we going to wear the same clothes.
Tae :(smile) No. We need to wear as to similar to our theme of wedding.
Jk : What is the theme.
Tae : It's a special resort for like us
Mafias the color is Red and Black.
Jk : Ohhh.

Tae : Okay now go and change you dress.
Jungkook nodded. He hurridly left to change.

Time skips......

Both couple are now in Gucci searching for Taehyung's attire.
Jungkook's is already choosen. Tae is the one who choosed it.

Tae bought a beautiful Black suit which Jungkook liked. They both cane home together. Jungkook took a cold shower and changed into a comfy outfit.

(Black crop top and shorts)

Taehyung entered into the room when he saw Jungkook drying his hair. He saw Jungkook is still wearing that chain in his waist. He smiled. He saw Jungkook's outfit. He found him cute. Though Jungkook is muscler and have abs he looks like a cute baby.
Tae : Sunshine ?
Jungkook turned around with his bambi eyes.
Jk : Y-yes.
Tae : As we were going to sleep in same room. Do you have any problem if we both sleep in the same bed.
A red tint printed on Jungkook's chubby cheeks.
Jungkook: Actually I am bad sleeper. I always hugs in sleeps. You can feel uncomfortable if I hug you in between my sleep. I always slept with my Mumma by hugging her.
Tae : No I will be happy to hug you because I am a good cuddler.

Taehyung said and ran into the bathroom. Jungkook turned into a whole living tomato. He quickly dried his hair and laid down on bed.
Taehyung came out taking anauick bath wearing only a grey pant without any tops. Jungkook's eyes roamed Taehyung's body. Although he have abs but Taehyung's arms are more buffed than him. Maybe they have little height different Tae looks more dominant and bulky. Basically his long hands and bulked arms.

Tae : You wanna check more closely Sunshine?
Taehyung said with smugly smirk in his face causing Jungkook flinch a little.
He came back to reality and blushed hard remembering what Tae said to him. He laid down and covered him whole with duvet.

Taehyung slightly nodded his head to see Kook's cuteness. He blow the dryer over his hair and dried jis hair.

He switched off the powerful light switching on the dim lights. He laid down beside Jungkook. He slightly removed the duvet. Jungkook cheeks are pink Taehyung can say that without powerful lights. He hold Jungkook' waist and pulled him closer .He put Jungkook's one leg over his torso and pulled him in his chest. Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's back. His face touched Tae's chest.

Tae : My body is yours to see and to claim. So don't feel shy okay Sunshine. Hmm.
Jungkook just nodded slightly.
Tae : Sleep tight Sunshine. Jungkook heard Taehyung' melodious heartbeat. With the sound if heartbeat he fell in sleep very quickly.
Tae heard the little snoring sound and he also fell asleep by holding Jungkook Closely to his heart.

To be continued......

Bunny came yesterday live and played V's "Christmas Tree" song

Bunny came yesterday live and played V's "Christmas Tree" song. He is looking cute in short hair...

Happy Birthday to our Bunny Baby Jeon Jungkook......