Bonus Chapter : two

Taehyung's finger played over the beautiful piercing which is attached with Jungkook's skin.

Tae : When did you get it? Jk : Today

Jk : Today.
Tae : You know I wanted to see how that thing inserted into your smooth skin baby. But it's okay. Now tell me why this everything you did for? No lie. Daddy will give you punishment if you try to say one lie.
Jk : t-to get attention of d-daddy. I-Is daddy an-angry with me?
Tae : No baby I am not angry. I am pleased because your this look makes me think so dirty things in my mind.

Jungkook blushed to hear Taehyung. Tae leaned to Jungkook's mouth and gave a smooch in the corner of the lip.
Tae : Daddy likes your everything but now it is mine to play with.

Taehyung got up and while he totally unbuttoned his shirt and throw it somewhere.
Tae : Follow me baby.
Jungkook nodded and followed Taehyung to a room which is connect from their bedroom.

Jungkook entered when he saw its a room with a bed which have a beautiful bed with red corner and some of pictures of Taehyung himself naked. Also some of Jungkook's pic while Taehyung was f*cking him.

Jk : When you take it?
Tae : It is my kink baby to capture naked aura and to frame it in the wall of my personal red room.
Jungkook looked around the room. And saw some s*x stuffs like vibrator with different shapes, c*ckring, and some dildos.

Tae : Strip. Taehyung ordered. Jungkook slowly stripped off his dress and stood in front of Tae.
Taehyung sat down on bed and p spread his legs .He unbuckled his pant and pulled out his shaft , huge, pink and with red tip.

Tae : Crawl to me and s*ck me babyboy.
Jungkook slowly crawled to Taehyung and took his shaft into his mouth.
Tae : ahm~ f*ck.
Taehyung hold Jungkook' fistful hair and started to thrust in slow phase.

Soon enough, Jungkook felt his throat ache. And Taehyung twiched inside him and cummed with full load.
Tae : Don't waste any drop of Daddy's come.
Jungkook quickly gulped down every bit of cum and showed to Taehyung.
Tae : Good boy. Now come to me. Jungkook stood up and sat on Taehyung lap like a baby.
Tae : Daddy will not let you go for whole 1 week and I will f*ck you every minute.

Jungkook swiftly got pushed on bed over a pillow. Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook 's juicy ass while his pink leaking asshole in clenching and unclenching over nothing. Tae licks his lip before latching his tongue over Kook's hole.

Jk : ahhhh~ d-daddy f*ck....

Jungkook mouth is open while the drool is coming out from his mouth. His soul is now in cloud nine because Taehyung is eating his out like no tomorrow.

Taehyung pulled away after eating his feast.
Tae : Cannot wait anymore baby.

Taehyung said as he thrusts his whole length in one go.
Jk : Ahhhh ~ ahh Dadddnnsnsjsjn....

Jungkook didn't even complete when Taehyung started to thrust inside him like an animal in rut.

Taehyung changed Kook's position . Kook's noth legs are on Taehyung shoulder and Taehyung is f*cking him. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his pleasurable moist eyes.

Jk : Faster ~ Faster ahmmm~

Taehyung fastened his speed. Taehyung cummed all inside Jungkook stomach.

Jungkook just throw a heavy breath when he got lifted up and sat over Taehyung's lap. Tae pushed jis shaft inside Jungkook's hole again.
Tae : Ride me baby ~

"We keep ridin'
The whole night
Hold on tight

We keep all the party in the room all night
We don't wanna put it on the brake, hold tight ~ " (All night)

12 hours later ;

Jungkook is standing in front of a large glass window and he getting f*cked from behind by Taehyung.
Tae made him wear the panty and f*cking him in panty.

Tae : This week is mine to f*ck you , to play with you and to touch you baby. Every positive we have done today will be framed in an album. It will be our memories to remember you how much I have f*cked you baby boy...

To be continued...

A/n : Keeping pictures of s*x ia a type of obsession. Its also a type of mind problem. Of you feel uncomfortable you acn skip this chapter.