30 ;

Taehyung is sitting in his cabin while Jungkook is sleeping in his lap.
His secretary came inside.
S : Mr. Kim you have an important meeting.
Tae : With whom?
S : Mr. President, his elder son and daughter in law are here for some invitation related meeting.
Tae : (sighed) okay fix it I am coming.
S : Is Mrs. Kim going to stay here theni can tell someone to bring blanket and pillow.
Tae : No he is going with me. He needs me when he will wake up. Just bring a banana milk. He will whine for it after waking up.

S : Okay Mr. Kim.
She said and she left the room.
Tae : Why that bitch came here? Well I cannot just loose my cool. I have to control my anger for my Sunshine. I don't want he see mine devil state, now.

Tae picked up Jungkook in bridal style and left for meeting.

Here in the meeting room The president, and others are waiting for Kim Taehyung .
Soraa well knows that Taehyung is the CEO of this company which os is teaching the higher places both in Asia and West. She regrets why she just choosee her husband over him who is now nothing in from of Taehyung. Taehyung is billionaire for been the CEO and now moreover he is now Mafia King which make him 4time richer than president himself. He gets double respect because he is saving South Korea from bad deeds and North Korea.

The door opened when Taehyung entered with sleepy Jungkook in his arm. Soraa looked at the person and for a moment she herself got awestrucked by Jungkook's beauty. Taehyung sat down placing Jungkook on his lap comfortably who engulfed himself more in Taehyung' embrace.
Tae : Sorry Mr. President my wife is kinda tired so he fell asleep. I hope he will wake up between talk then I will introduce ny wife perfectly. But I don't want destroy his sleep .
Taehyung said with his professional deep voice.
P : No no it' okay. We are her to invite you for my Grandchild's 1st birthday. I was busy but I also wanted to meet you in person. So I just came here.

Tae : Thank you. I will try my best to be present there with my wife .

They were talking when Jungkook wake up from His sleep.
Jk : Hubby ~ .
Tae : Oh sunshine you are up . Want Banana milk?
Jk : Yeah! (Half sleepy eyes) Jungkook sat in Taehyung's lap perfectly. He looked around and saw some persons looking at him.
Jk : Who are they? (Said pointing at them while one eye is closed and other half open)
Tae : The president elder son and his wife.
This words hit Jungkook's brain. He looked clearly. Then he understand that it is Taehyung ex.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung before snuggling his face in Taehyung'  neck .
Taehyung smiled before hugging him.
Tae : So he is my shy wife Kim Jungkook. Sunshine say hello to them.
Jungkook turned around and bowed to them a little and said little hello.
The secretary came in with Jungkook love of the life Banana milk. Jungkook took it from Secretary.
Jk : Thank noona.
He said before started sipping on it happily.
S : Anything for you Mrs. Kim.

The secretary stood in a corner.
Tae : I have to take my leave now Mr. Kang (president) .
P :.Oh.ofcourse .
Taehyung and Jungkook biwed to them. Jungkook hold Taehyung biceps and left from the room.
Soraa looked at the couple and felt jealousy burn her soul.
S : (mind) how you can move on easily Taehyung. Do you really love him or just a toy? If I am not happy I will not let you be happy. I will snatch it away.

To be continued.......