12;

Jungkook is the first one who get up with the sunlight coming through the window . He adjusted the light and clearly views around. He saw the handsome face of his husband holding him by waist. A blush spread in his cheeks. He bites his bottom lip.
Jungkook looked at the features of Taehyung more closely.
His doe eyes roamed around Tae' face . Tae's beautiful black messy hair, sharp closed eyes, sharp nose a mole on the edge of the nose and then the lip and a mole on lips too.
Jk : (mind) My goodness holy moly bunny, he is so handsome. Why he is so handsome. Is he really 34 years old? He look like 20 . Am I even beautiful beside him?

The insecurities started to roam inside his tiny brain .
Tae : It is not good to stare at someone while he is sleeping.
Taehyung said with his dark voice. Jungkook's eyes widened to see Taehyung looking at him with smugly smily in his face.

Jungkook about to ran away from there but Taehyung hold him tightly , and hover on him.
Tae : uhu! Wrong step Sunshine. Never try to run away from me. Understand!
Jk : o-okay.. Jungkook said with blushy cheeks. Taehyung smiled and gave a peck on his head.
Jungkook turned into whole tonato for getting a kiss on his face and moreover a strange feeling inside his stomach.

Taehyung chuckled to see cute baby in front of him. He cannot express how much he adores this newly person in his life whol he just saw 3 days ago. Now he cannot help but cooed over his cuteness all the time.

Tae : How you can be so dominant in college with your this cute nature? Huh?
Jk : I live being myself but everyone thinks I am arrogant and rude. I learned self defense and boxing that's why everyone thinks I am a cold person. Jungkooo blabbered out without noticing Taehyung's loving eyes on him. Jungkook looked up when he saw Taehyung is looking at him with adoring eyes and again this blushy baby blushed hard with his tinted cheeks.

Tae smiled.
Tae : Talk more you seems perfect when you talks more Sunshine.
Jungkook closed his eyes in his shyness.
Tae got up from him and stood up.
Tae : Sunshine I have a meeting to attend I will leave now. You have to just stay with Eomma and Johanna Mumma okay.
Jungkook nodded.
Tae : The makeup artist will come at 5 pm and the party will start at 6:30 ok. Now you don't need to wake up. You sleep for some extra hour as tonight we have party till 1 , okay...
Jungkook nodded. Taehyung smiled and left for the bathroom. Jungkook smiled with his as usual red cheeks and laid down on bed. Soon he fell asleep.

Taehyung took a shower and came out in his room wearing his expensive one suit. He wore his watch and tie. He took the blazer in his hand. He looked at his little wife who is sleeping with a cute face.
He gave a peck on his head and left for office.

Taehyung came down stairs when he saw Johanna and Jin are making some breakfast. He sat down in his seat.
Jin : Jungkook is sleeping Tiger?
Tae : Yeah Eomma. Don't need to wake him up. He needs sleep. And give him some healthy breakfast.
Jin: (smiled) okay Tiger.

Taehyung was busy to eat when Yoongi came with a sad face.
Tae looked at him.
Tae : what happened.
Yg : Someone tried to sell some of girls to North Korea.
Taehyung's eyes darkened to hear those words.
Tae : Who?
Yg : Mr. Kim.
Tae: Call the police and arrest him.
Yg : I called it. When the police reached there they only arrested hia other men not him.
Tae : Sh!t. This f*cker.okay I will handle it. Fix more men for the security of todays party. And I will call someone who can definitely find Mr. Kim .
Yg : Whom?
Tae : Kai! Who else?
Yg : That jerk?
Tae : Hyung he just stole your under wear that doesn't mean you will call jerk.
Yg : Not just for stealing my Under wear but also for ruining my precious birthday by bringing some of his drunkard friends in party. They seriously just made me their item girl and forced me to dance...
All laughed to hear.
Yg : It is not funny, it was terrible for me.
Tae : Hyung come on they were just 4 person including him and moreover you also danced beautifully.
Yg : Do you want a slipper from me that will hit you directly on your charming face.

Tae : Hehe no thank you bye bye.

Taehyung said as he ran out of the mansion also Yoongi followed him behind. The members in the room laughed for the chaotic duo not forgetting about The cursed name Mr. Kim which still gives shiver of fear in Jin and Taehyung's body.........

To be continued........