07 ;

Jin and some maids took Jungkook with them. They gave  a pair of wedding cloths and a veil.
Jungkook came out wearing those. Jin and The maids got shocked and awestrucked by Jungkook's ethereal beauty.
Jin : beautiful, You are beautiful bun. My son is lucky to have you.
Jk : And my life destroyed for him.
Jin : No bub please don't misunderstood him. He is not bad person. But when he saw you maybe he got an eyes over which is also shocking for us.
Jk : why?
Jin : Tae wanted to marry sowon for the business. He will never love her. So there just a deal between them. He never went to relationship. When he said he  got his eyes on you that means for the first time he started to believe in crush, euphoric feeling.
Jk : I don't think so.
Jin : It is true bub. Just believe me.
Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration.
Maid : I don't think he need make up. He is already beautiful.
Maid2 : Yes, I am so for Young master. He choosed a piece of gem.
Maid : Yes.
Jin smiled to hear them talking about Jungkook. He can feel that Jungkook is not happy but he cannot go against Tae. When he have decided that he will marry Jungkook then the god himself cannot stop him. Jin have faith on the relationship which is going to be bonded between Jungkook and Taehyung will be the finest and beautiful relationship. He can see Jungkook will be the who will fell for his son. He have this believe.

Jin hold Jungkook's hand and took him to the wedding place.

Here Taehyung is waiting again for his new bride aka Jeon Jungkook. He is checking the tab where his man already send him about Jungkook whole life data and everything about Jungkook.
Tae : (smirked after reading everything about Jungkook) Jeon Jungkook you are destined to be mine. (Mind)
?? : Are you sure about him?
Tae : What surety do you want Yoongi hyung?
Yg : Do you got crush on him ?
Tae : (looked another way) Maybe.
Yg : are you going to torture him as because his cousin ran away?
Tae : No I am not that heartless. I want him because he is beautiful. In like beautiful things.
Yg : Tiger he is not a thing he is a human you should know that before. I am telling you are doing wrong thing. You are snatching away someone's happiness.
Tae : I will never cage him or misbehave with him I just want him with me. That's it. Maybe I got a crush on him. I want him with me that 's it. Final.
Yg : Are you in love.
Tae : Love, the love I lost will never come back and the faith I had on love I lost that with the flow of time. Love can never come back in my life  . Love is cursed for me. I lost that believe long ago.
Yg : Broken heart can be healed. I promise you , you will be healed and it will be healed by Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't said anything. His broken heart lost that believe on love. He cannot loose himself in front of anyone.
Taehyung looked at the door and his heart skip to see his new bride aka Jeon Jungkook in front of him. Looking so much beautiful and pretty like an angel. His heart beat reached to a high range. He looked deeply at the moving body. To him Jungkook is like a beauty goddess who is so beautiful beautiful than anyone.

(Jungkook dress, veil and look)

Not only Taehyung but everyone's eyes we're stucked only on Jungkook. Jungkook felt a lot of eyes on him and it caused him to feel uncomfortable.

Jin gave Kook's hand to Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon there standing broken and lifeless. She is crying. For the first time she felt like she wouldn't have let Jungkook come here. She destroyed her own son's life .

Jungkook shakily hold Taehyung who tightly gripped his hand. Taehyung out his hand around Jungkook's waist causing Jungkook flinch a little
Tae : Calm down Sunshine. I am not going to eat you.
Jungkook blushed but stayed cool.

The priest started to read prays.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Time skips.....

Priest :  I announce now you both as legally married . Please kiss the bride.
Till now Jungkook was cool but the kiss scene caused a lot palpitations inside of him .
Taehyung chuckled to see Jubgkook's nervous face. He hold Jubgkook by chin and placed his lip on Jungkook pink  juicy trembling lips.

They didn't kissed just stayed like this and after some minutes Taehyung pulled away. He looked at Jungkook' beautiful face. This face caused a lot of mingles and tingles inside his heart. He don't know what is this feeling? But now he is sure Jungkook is his only and will remain his. Only.
Taehyung hold Jungkook again by waist and pulled him closer  .
Tae : You belong to me now Kim Jungkook.
Jungkook didn't said anything just looked another way .

Tae : You are mine to have mine to destroy. (Mind)

To be continue.......