14;

It is a dark room looking awfully destroyed from corners and walls. The room have some broken chair tables and the floor is covered with a thick layer of dust. Some of web of Spiders are hanging from the celling. And a in a big web an insect is trying to free himself but the spider has already approached there.

A man is tied up in dusty ropes with both his eyes and mouth covered with a medium thick piece of white big handkerchief. He is still in daze of drugs. The prey is just in the prior of his death. The tiger is in his den now.

Taehyung aka the Tiger entered into the room with a fiercy look and dominante steps. He moved toward the haldlfly conscious body. He draggee the the chair toward him and sit down in front of that man.

Tae looked at his man who understand his sign. The man left and came with a bucket of ice water. He splashed the whole bucket of water on that man. The man screamed out for the coldness and the hits of the hard ice.
Man : Ahhhhhhhhh ~>.
Tae: owoww shhhhh. Why so loud.... I don't like loudy person except my family and lovely persons.
Man : You jerk, you piece of sh!t just wait until he comes and again just make your life hell.
Tae : He can never because now I am not a 10 years old small boy but 34years old grown ass man who can also kill back that man. Right Brother .
Man : Shut up don't call me Brother I hate you I feels vomited being called by you. You are not my brother.
Tae : Yaah yaah not ! But cannot change the fate that I am your only brother , your elder brother . You are my younger brother who came out from the womb of my water like pure mother. Who is the next version of my demon father. But what you don't know that I am the Satan who can good for good but worse for bad.
Man : Hahahah (laughed). How big my brother gotten. Now I still remember how you plead in front of father like a pleading dog for just to give you some food, poor dog. And now leaving billionaire life with his so called uncle and aunty. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin who adopted you as their son . How ironic hahahaha....

Tae : I was the dog but you are also the dog because we both came from that same demonic father. Not from other. Just like him, I also like to kill but not the good persons, not thd innocents...
Man : Brother you cannot escape the truth you are the one who killed mother.
Tae : Yeah I killed her, I gave her redemption from this prison life. But the truth is I was drugged and police have find out the drugs in my body. Actually god is with me that he helped police to prove I am not the killer but I was used as a killer.
Man : You are son of bitch that bitch who tried to kill me.
Tae : She never Taemoo (not from drama, there can be name of another person) . It was father who faked it. She never tried to kill you. She tried to save you.
T: oh come on shut up I don't wanna listen to you. Just wait till Appa come and kill you.
Tae : That person will not live to kill me.
T : Oh really Mr. Kim. I heard you are  married with a beautiful boy . And I saw Appa praising his beauty. I think he will sure have him for his pleasure . Hahahaha.
Taehyung's eyes darkened to hear this. He tisted his arms as he chocked Taemoo by his throat. Taemoo struggled to release himself from Tae's grip.

Tae : That Bastered don't know the real devil yet. If he try to lay any finger on my Sunshine than he will see the real me. He will cry to die but the death will not come to him , and I will enjoy to see him dying every day  , every moment every second...

Taehyung leave him and turned around to leave.
Tae : Beat him until he tells where is the bastered. And also bath him with cold water with ice . Give him only soup one time nothing else. But don't let him die.

Men : Okay Boss.....

Taehyung left from there while the screams of his brother whom he used he care and love..

Taehyung entered into the mansion around 3 pm. He called a maid and asked.
Tae : Where is my sunshine?
Maid : (with bowed head ) Highness in playing with bunnies in garden. His friends are here. They are making something with flower.
Tae : Does he had his breakfast?
Maid : Yes Mrs. Kim have made him Panna cotta with granola and other with banana milk.
Tae : Good now leave.

Taehyung leaft for his room to clean up from his dirt as well as from his past.

To be continued......