Bonus Chapter : Three

Days passed and 2 weeks passed with the blow of air. After the s*x , Jungkook started to feel uneasy with his body. The family members also noticed the changes in Jungkook' mood and behavior.

Jungkook started to use " Shibal " In his every words. Like I want to eat shibal. I wanna go shiballl..... And Taehyung have seen a new version of his Sunshine. He even got beaten by Jungkook last night. Now Jungkook is sitter in the kitchen Counter while eating mayonnaise with Chocolate.

And the Kim family is standing with shocked look.
Tae : What happen to him?
Hoseok : Maybe he suddenly got aliens tongue in free.
Sg : Shut up bro. Don't do jokes now.
Jm : I think he is depressed.
Tae : Why?
Jm : I don't know I am not depressed he is. Go and ask him, why is he depressed?
Tae :.Is he even in this mood. Last night he beat me to death because I called him Cute. And ge thinks that I have fallen for someone.

Jin : Shut the fzck all of you. He is pregnant.
Tae : Oh okay... Wait what? How the fzvk?
Jin : Just the fzck you fzcked him. He is pregnant and he is having mood swings. Bloody dumb people.
Tae : Ohhh!
But still we need to go for doctor.
Jungkook did his beautiful breakfast with mayonnaise with chocolate.

Jk : Hubby are you fine why you look so fzcked up.
Tae : (shocked) Sunshine we need to go for doctor.
Jk : Why? (Angry)
Tae : My -my health is not in good condition.
Jk : what? What happened hubby?
Tae : I don't know let's go.
Jk : okay let's go. Omg I am feeling like you are getting your first spondylosis . I told you don't so work this much but no you J*rk don't deserve my concern.

The couple left. When Suga lay down on couch and Jimin sat on his butt.
Jm : Now I want a baby now.
Sg : No I am not going to fzck you before marriage.
Jm : Meanie. (Pout)
All laughed at the newly engaged couple.

Time skips, in Hospital Taehyung and Jungkook sat down in front of Doctor. In the way Taehyung finally exclaimed that they going to doctor for Jungkook not for him. Jungkook didn't agredd but Taehyung told Him Jin requested for this. Jungkook finally agreed .

D : Mrs. Kim please go with the Nurse .
Jungkook followed the nurse.
After 15 minute the nurse came with. Jungkook .
N : Doctor the result shows positive. Mrs. Kim is pregnant.
Jk : Hyungie I am pregnant.
Tae : Yes Sunshine yes baby. We are going to be parents.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung happily.

D : Mrs. Kim please go with Nurse she will suggest some prescription which also important as a pregnant.
Jungkook nodded and followed the nurse.
Dr : So Mr. Kim now you have a huge responsibility on you. As you now know that Mrs. Kim is pregnant some rules have for you to follow.
Tae : ok.
Dr. :. So at first don't try to mess with your wife and his mood swings. Because it can end your marriage. Now he will eat many weird things which you will not like but for the happiness of your wife you have stay happy even if he forse you to eat that you have to eat.
Second, comes your wife's needy self. This time he will seduce you and you have to give what he wants. Like not roughly nut gently. And don't make him cry. If it causes you to cry but it's okay you can cry but not him. It will causes problems.
And lastly that when the 3 rd month came by the chest will start to grow bigger so if you got panicked I informed you on advance.

Tae : That means now I am the who will suffer.
Dr. Shows his his full smile and nodded.
Tae : okay I will survive. I promise for my Sunshine and little Sunshine.

Taehyung and Jungkook left the hospital and reached to house. They informed everyone the good news but they also know that this 9 month they have to face a double bunny.
Their only slogan in now,
" Be aware of Double bunny, fear of double bunny "

To be continued......