36 ;

Next morning Jungkook wake up with a loud alarm sound as Tae put this alarm to wake up quickly.
Tae also got up from his not so deep sleep .
Jk : Hyungie. You take the shower first.
Tae : its okay Sunshine I will take shower in another room. You can.
Jungkook shush him by closing his lips with his finger.
Jungkook sat down ok his lap. Taehyung put his hand around Jungkook's waist.
Jk : Cool down and calm down Hubby. He is fine. He needs time a bit to face everything . In this year's he was hidden from the truth now sudden realization and suddenly every truth coming out in front of him causes alot of pain in his heart. He needs time. Also you need to calm down. You need to show him you love him and always did. So feel open to cry. Don't need to hide the pain. Cry out Hubby I am here. I am your shoulder.

The tears that were just hold for this past few years started to fell down from Taehyung's eyes. He hold Jungkook tightly and pit his face in Jungkoo's embrace and cried. He cried, cried cried until there is no more years in his eyes. Until his soul feels relief. Untill he feel no sadness eating him up.

Jk : It's okay ! it's okay ! You did great hyungie. Hyungie did great by bringing out all his pain. Sunshine is proud of you Hyungie.

Jungkook said sweet words while pat his back a little.
Jk: Okay now you are fine let's go we need to take shower come with me.

Jungkook stood up he hold Taehyung's hand and dragged him inside the bathroom and they together took the shower.

In xxxx hospital ;

The couple came out from the car and The lu headed down to The room where Taemoo is sleeping.

Tae came to the hallway . Yoongi already standing there waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Tae : Have he wake up?
Yoongi nodded. Jungkook and Taehyung both entered as Taehyung knows he cannot control himself without Jungkook.

In the room the body is lying down onnbed while the bp machine is echoing in the silent room. Taemoo is sleeping while some wires are connected to his arms.

Taehyung sat down beside Taemoo on steel chair and Jungkook sat down beside him.
Jk : Call him.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook and nodded. He softly called out.

Tae : Taemoo!
Taemoo's eyelids twitched. He opned his eyes and looked at Taehyung.
Tae : How are you Taemoo? Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?
Taemoo looked at Taehyung for some time and his lips wobbled oit as his eyes filled with tears and fell down through his cheeks.

Tae : Taemoo are you fine? Are feels angry with my presence? It's okay I will leave. I am so....
Tm : I am sorry Hyung.... (He cried out) uahhh~ I-I am s-sorry i was s-so d-dumb i-i just thought about my selfishness but never thought that Appa was wrong. I-I believed him and misbehave with You and Eomma. And also helped him in bad work. When I was in the face of death my regret, guilt started to flash in front of my eyes hyung. I am ashamed. Tell the doctors to kill me. Tell them to inject ne some position so that I can die happily. Let me die hyung.

Taehyung cried out too. He controlled his crying nd higged Taemoo.
Tae : Shh ~ shh. It's okay. We were never angry with you Taemoo. Just disappointed that you believed that bastered. You were manipulated . You lost attach with us and that why you didn't understand that the person whom you believed actually is a serpent on our house. You are not the who will die. But He is the one who will die. I will definitely kill him with my bare hands. I promise Taemoo. Your hyung will kill him. Don't need to believe others, just believe me.

Tm : I am ashamed will anyone accept me. Because I also did bad. No one will love me hyung. All will hate me.
Jk :(smile) If the world hate you alwys remember you have a brother in law who will love you and give you all care Taemoo.

Taemoo looked at Jungkook with cute eyes. Well he is second version of his brother.
Jungkook put his palm over Taemoo' cheek and smiled.

Jk : A new family is waiting for you Taemoo which is best than your past. Accept it and move on . We are here for you and will always be with you Taemoo. Just see.

Jungkook pointed at the door while Yoongi, Jimin, Jin , Namjoon , Hoseok and Kai standing there with flowers, balloon and beautiful smiles in their face.

Taemoo looked at them smiled.
A new start with 0 regret and 0 guilt. New way to live....

To be continued.........