02;

After the shift he entered into his so called house and meet his mother and step father are talking. His step father is like a guest to him. He lives, spend money of his mother but never talk to him. Never misbehaved with him.

Jungkook entered when Johana came smiling .
Jk : Mumma the house is already done we will shift next week okay.
J: wow that's great. She smiled before placing a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.
Jk : After having dinner I will go to coaching .
J : Why? You got new coaching?
Jk : For SNU entrance.
Johana nodded. She took the bag from Jungkook and left for kook's room.

Jungkook looked over his mother and step father. He took a deep breath before speaking.
Jk : Eomma! (Looking down)
Mrs. Jeon looked up. She 50 years old. Have a rough expression in her face. Her beauty is unbeatable but the toughness is shown in her face. She put her glass of wine down and with hard expression she spoke out.
Mrs. J : what?
Jk : (little coldly) I have gotten a house in rent of 7$. Me and Mumma are going to shift there next week. You don't need to give any money. I am going to do part time job . I just wanted to inform you that's it. Thank you for wasting your time on me.
He said coldly and left from there. Mrs. Jeon sighed.
Step F : Are you sure you don't like him. He loves same gender it is not his fault. Moreover he is hoye own son. He is going far. You will suffer honey.
Mrs. J : He is disgusting nothing else. I don't want him. Let him go  .
Step F : As you wish. But later you have to suffer I am telling you.

Mrs. Jeon didn't answered. Just keep her workin on.

Jungkook ran to Johana.
Jk : Mumma.
J : Yes bun.
Jk : Finally we are going to have happy life .
Johana smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead.
Jungkook ate his dinner and left for coaching.

In XXX coaching ;

Jungkook reached to coaching to see his friends are. waiting outside.
Jk : Hi guyz.
All : Hi kook.
Jk : let's go. Is not the teacher till arrived?
Bg : No he will come in 10 minutes.
Jk : ow. Okay let's wait.
Jm : I swear to god , if that SNU sh*t don't let me enter in the university I will kill the authority.
Rs : Yaah shorty shut up. Stop your nonsense and concentrate.
Jm : Don't call me shorty. B*tch I am sleepy. I wanna sleep. How I am going to remember the chemestry formulas at 10 pm  .
Jungkook laughed out by his friends talking.

Jk : Guyz don't get dismotivated. We have to do it. Because we need a bright future right.
Js : Yes and we hve to study to our best as best as we can. Because our only target is to get bright future and being able to get happy life.
Jm : Yes.
All looked at each other.
All : yes.

(If you feel bored you can leave. It will be about study. I will try to portray the Korean study life.)

Day 400 ;

Jungkook in library with Jimin and Lisa and Jennie studying literature. A pile of book are around them. Jungkook took a sip from his iced americano and again pht his eyes on books.

Jimin very hardly kept his eyes open.
Jm : Mumma I wanna live huaaaa  ~ .
Librarian came out from nowhere and shushed Jimin.
L : Shushhhhhhh! Study ...
Jimin angrily again started jis journey.

Day 385 ;

Bogum and Laura went on a date. Finally but this is just a friendly date. Jungkook already shifted to new house where he is now studying like the world is going to end soon. He continued to tke notes from physics.

Day 350 ;

Jungkook left for a café nearby his house. He called Jimin and Bogum to accompanied him. They agreed. Now they are studying their last few chapter of math. Jungkook start practice over Sin cos tan formula and trigonometry.
Jm : Why my This cos sh*t answer is not coming end.
Bg : Mine too. This sh*t.
Jk :.let me check. Jungkook examined the paper thoroughly and help them where they were wrong.
(Okay I have already forgotten the Tan cos sin formula and maths after 10 th grade now I am English honors student, but my English is poor 😭)

Day 300 ;
Jimin and Jennie decided to study at Jungkook's house. Jungkook opened the door and met a pair of cheerful Jimin and Jennie with hand full of bag .
Jk : what are these.
Jm : Chicken.
Jn : Cola.
Jm : Patato chips.
Jn : Tteokkobokkieeee, japcha and bulgogi.
Jk : we will eat everything alone.
Jm : They already had bought their part.
Jn : let's goooooo.

Jimin, Jennie, Jungkook and Johana sat round and started eating. After eating obviously theely completes their study  ......

To be continued........