19;

Jungkook is sitting inside the car looking outside. He is feeling still sensitive about the earlier incident. Jungkook don't know what is this feeling growing inside him.
Taehyung is still in delusion. He knows what he is doing. Well he is sincere about his growing affection toward Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook who is looking at outside. He knows very well the earlier incident made him flustered.
Tae put his one hand on Kook's thigh causing kook flinch a little.
Kook look at Tae. Jungkook red cheeks caused Taehyung cooed on his cuteness.

Jungkook smiled a little. Tae intertwined his hands with Kook. Jungkook leaned and put his head on Tae's shoulder.
Both headed for restaurant.

The car stopped in front of a Restaurant. Tae came out from the car as he opened the door for Jungkook . He placed his arm around Kook's waist.
Jungkook looked around the restaurant which is really elegant, beautiful and designed with flowers and some furniture made of wood.

Both sat down beside each other. Tae didn't forget to pull out the chair for Jungkook like a gentleman.
Tae : So Sunshine what do you wanna eat?
Jk : Whatever. I have never been restaurant so I -I don't know what to order. (Pouted)
Tae : (Chuckle) It's okay Sunshine.
Tae called a waiter and ordered some delicious food for his Sunshine and himself.

In around 10 minutes, the food arrived. Jungkook saw it's all are some appetizer, main course and dessert. The e full course meal.
Jk : Wow.
Jungkook started with best appetizer from Australia the Roasted Bone Marrow with Onion Soubise .
Jungkook took the bred and dip it into the bone marrow. He have never eaten this types of food.
Jk : Mmhhh~ wow tasty.... What is this dish?
Tae : It's an austrellian appetizer Roasted Bone Marrow with Onion Soubise . Do you like it?
Jk: Yes for the first time I have eaten tjis type of dish?

Tae saw Jungkook eating his food with so much happiness. Tae really feels he is not hungry anymore. Jungkook's happiness is really fill his hunger.
Jk : (looked at Tae who is looking at him) Hyungie eat. (Smile)
Taehyung nodded and started to eat.

Jungkook ate a steak for Min course and Taehyung also have steak in main course.
For dessert they both have a beautiful Szechuan Pavlova with Beetroot and Blackberry.

Well they enjoyed the dinner together in that restaurant.
After dinner they both returned to their house.

Jungkook took a cold shower and wore a comfortable outfit.

Taehyung is checking sone last files which almost to it's end

Taehyung is checking sone last files which almost to it's end. Tae saw Jungkook came out from bathroom wearing the cute out fit.
He put the files aside .
Tae : Come Sunshine.
Jungkook put the towel aside and moved toward Taehyung.
Tae amade him sit on his lap.
Tae : I wanna tell you something.
Jk : What?
Tae : Who is Baek Hyeon?
Jungkook feels uneasy with those name but he don't wanna hide anything to his husband.
Jk : My bully also he wants my body for one night. He tries to force on me many time but everytime I show him what is his place. I kicked him many time.
Taehyung smiled to hear Jungkook.
Tae : Tomorrow I am going with you to your University and i will hire 15 bodyguard. They will be always with you not like bodyguards but normal students. If they see any danger then they will save you.
Jk : 15 (shocked) why so much I k ow self defense.
Tae : I want to. And it is final.
Jk : Okay. As you wish.
Tae made kook lay down beside him and he also laid down .
Tae pulled the boy by his waist. Kook wrpped his hands around Taehyung torso. Tae gave a peck on kook's forehead.

Both of them drifted off in sleep.

To be continued......

It is very hard to say bye to me

It is very hard to say bye to me. I will miss him. I wish time can skip very fast. I want them together. But that doesn't mean i will cry like a baby for his enlistment. I hope he will stay healthy and happy. He will come back soon after completing his duty for military.....

Stau happy for him, for BTS....