16;

⤷Chapter 16 :

The party is in mid point when all guest have started to drink and eat snacks.
Jungkook and Taehyung have changed into cozy outfits.

Jungkook took a plate where two type of cakes pieces and some donuts for him

Jungkook took a plate where two type of cakes pieces and some donuts for him. Jungkook looked at those with lovable eyes. Taehyung is the one who gave him this plate.
J

ungkook takes a bite of the chocolate cake when his eyes dfell on Yoongi. Jungkook still have no idea about the clear identity about this certain person. Jungkook feels that Yoongi is looking at someone while smiling like a fool.

Jungkook followed the straight line from Yoongi's eyes to the person he is looking at. And he saw Jimin.
Jk : Do he likes him?
Jungkook saw Tae is busy to talk with someone. Jungkook walked toward himn. He hold the blazer and gave some pull. Taehyung turned around to see his wife.
Tae : Yes Sunshine.
Jk : Wanna talk.
Taehyung smiled. He turned around face to speak.
Tae : Please excuse me with my Madonna.

The guests nodded and excused them.
Tae : Yes Sunshine.
Jk : Does Yoongi hyung likes Jimishii?
Tae : Yes Sunshine, but you came to know.
Jk : I saw him looking at Jiminshii.
Tae : Yes he likes him sunshine.
Jk : Oww. Ok. But who is Yoongi hyung to you.
Taehyung stayed silent for some time. He cannot now just tell everything to Jungkook. He needs time time to explain everything his past to him.
Tae : Sunshine I cannot tell you now about everything just wanna say that He is my cousin who helped me alot.
Jk : Ok. I will never force you .
Tae : Thank you Sunshine .

Yoongi was busy to check out Jimin when he felt a pat on his shoulder.
Yoongi turned around to see his another best buddy Jung Hoseok.
Jh : Yoongiiiiiii.
Yg : Shut up Hoba.
Jh : why? I like to call you in this way.
Yg : But I don't.
Hoseok engulfed Yoongi totally in his grip.
Jh : Tell me na why soo angryyy Yoongii.
Yg : Not angry just disappointed with me.
Jh : Why?
Yg : I am feeling so wavering?
Jh : why so?
Yg : I think, uhm well I think I like him.
Jh : whom?
Yg : Jimin.
Jh: oh have you told him?
Yg : That is the problem onam not sure if I really like or it is just a matter of infatuation.
Jh : Okay do you feel your heartbeat goes in high range when you saw him?
Yoongi nodded.
Jh : You started to see him or imagine him everywhere?
Yg : Yessss.
Jh : You are confused but still want to see him everyday?
Yg : Yesssssss.
Jh : Then you are in love. Congratulations bro.
Yg : ohh ok... Whatttt  I am in love.
Hoseok nodded . Yoongi laughed out.
Yg : wow now in 35 years of my life I fell in love finally.
Jh : talk to him and take him to a date. Okay.
Yg : okay.

Yoongi left. Hoseok' s shiny smile fades away.
Jh : Wish you could ever understand how much I loved you.
I love You Yoongi. But you are not mine.

Time skips ➛

Jungkook and Taehyung came inside his room. Jungkook at first change his outfits as he feels so exhausted with this much pressure.
He took a cold shower and came out of bathroom wearing a pair of cute outfit .

Taehyung have taken shower in another bathroom

Taehyung have taken shower in another bathroom. He entered into the room when he saw his baby is looking so cute in this outfit. Taehyung is wearing only a trouser showing his upperbody.
Jungkook is busy to rub his eyes with his cute fist. He yawned a little.
Taehyung smiled before moving toward him.
Tae : Want help Sunshine?
Jk : please, I don't have enough power to dry my hair.
Taehyung smiled and he took the dryer from his hand and started to dry the hair. Jungkook sitting there with closed eyes while Taehyung is looking at him doing his work perfectly.

After drying the hair Taehyung picked up Jungkook in bridal style. Jungkook giggled out before holding Taehyung by his neck.
Jk : Hahah you always carry me. Am I not heavy ? I am so much muscler?
Tae : King have enough power to carry his queen.
Tae made Jungkook lay on bed and he laid down beside him.
Tae pulled him closer by his waist.
Jungkook couked up his legs around Tae's torso. Taehyung kissed the crown of Jungkook's head and tuged his long hair behind his ear.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his cute banbi eyes.
Tae: Sunshine when your university will start?
Jk : Uhmm today is Sunday. So from tomorrow but I don't class tomorrow only lab for chemistry. The exam will start from next month.
Tae : What did think about your future?
Jk: I wanna be doctor . I will complete my last studies.
Tae : Okay I will pay a visit to Catholic University of Korea it is a best place in our Korea for Mbbs.
Jk : I heard it. But I have to get good marks fir this. I and my other friends will also be study there except Rosé and Bogum and Jennie.
Tae : Why?
Jk : Rosé is interested in fashion. Jennie in rapping and singing, modeling and acting. Bogun wannabe actor from the first. They will start their career .
Tae : That's good. Sunshine I have hire some bodyguard for you.
Jk : why?
Tae : (chuckled) Because you are not now Jeon Jungkook. You are now Kim Jungkook the wife Kim Taehyung The rular of businesses world and Mafia world. You need extra safety.
Jk : oooohhh. You are that much famous.
Taehyung nodded. He pulled Jungkook more closely.
Jungkook heard the soft heartbeat of Taehyung and don't even know when he deeply fell in sleep.
Taehyung also fell in sleep hugging his Sunshine.

To be continued....

Hiiiii again my babies! Hi....