23 ;

Tae continued ;
Tae : Eomma's long distance relative was Kim Jungmin. Her Grandpa. Who was a commissioner officer. He came to know about Mr. Kim (Daehyung) impolicy. Mr. Kim was handling a drug dealer life also selling South Korean girls and boys to Narth Koreans as sex slave. Some of them he himself used as his own.
He tried to capture Mr. Kim but his attack rot him back. Jin Eomma was his son who was My Mom's cousin moreover my favorite maternal Uncle.

Mr. Kim's eyes fell on Eomma.
(A/n : from here I will continue as Eomma to Jin and Mom to Mina) Mr. Kim tried to get him for himself. Appa was that time a normal businessman. He came to know about Mr. Kim's wrong eyes over Eomma from Eomma' father.

I was 12 when I heard Eomma got kidnapped. Mom was crying and pleading in front of Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim kidnapped Eomma to use him. Eomma's father used his power to find Eomma and finally they found him. Mr. Kim didn't get chance to touch him . But he raped a 18 years old boy who was best friend also a hyung to me , Jiwoon. Who got brutally murdered after being raped. That time slowly I started to understand I have to change myself. But when I turned 16 , on my birthday... That day.... I... I..
Jungkook saw Taehyung's uneven breathe. He kissed Taehyung's cheek and calmed him down.
Jk : It's okay it's okay I am here Hyungie i am with you.
Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand tightly.

That day when I came back home My Eomma was feeling worse in her health. I drank milk from a glass that was on table. I drank it. Eomma suddenly looked at me screamed

Flashback ;
Mina widened her eyes ;
M : Nooooo Tae don't drink it....Tae didn't listened as he already finished it.

After 2 to 3second later Tae started to feel dizzy. He looked at every side when Mr. Kim and Taemoo came out.
Tm : Ohh Appa see he drank it already. He drank it. He laughed out

Mr. Kim : Now Mina you will see how your own son will be in jail for killing you.
Mina : No Dae please don't kill me.
Mr. Kim : Who said I am killing you?
Mina : What?
Mr. Kim : Practically it will be your son Taehyung and ironically it will be me and Taemoo. Hahahaha.
Mr. Kim moved toward Taehyung who is sitting with paralyzed body.
This drug paralyzed his every body part except eyes.
Mr. Kim : I want you to know how you kill your own mother.

Mr. Kim id wearing a gloves. He took out his gonna which is loaded with bullet . He put it on Taehyung's hand. He pointed Taehyung's hand toward Mina with his own hand like he is teaching Tae the beginning of shooting. Taehyung's eyes widened. He cannot say anything cannot squirm in disapproval also cannot just stop everything. His only eyes and ears are working which cannot help to do anything.
But his eyes fell on Mina's eyes. Mina looked at him with intense gaze and the she placed her hand on her locket and nodded her head. She clutches it more tightly and then....

End of Flashback;

Taehyung jerked off in his flashback. He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
Tae : They killed her with my hands. When they left I was still paralyzed but slowly I gained my strength. I called Eomma and others and informed everything. Well everyone believed ne except one that are police. They were Mr. Kim's men. Then Eomma's appa came and helped us find proof against them. I was in lockup for 1 month. But they didn't let me serve. Because I told them Mom indicated her locket for something. They didn't believe me. I tried to make them understand. They didn't even let Eomma appa means grandpa to do anything. But he didn't let it go and find out thag Mom's locket was a hidden camera which captured everything even when Mr. Kim mixed drug in that milk.

Everything cleared out I came out form jail. That time Eomma and Appa already adopted 18 year boy Min Yoongi whom they find in road and then they adopted me. I studied hard here and then in London. I completed my course in business and became businesseman. Then I met A Mafia who was working under police. I also desired to be like this. Then I started  work as a Mafia also a Underground Mafia. Slowly slowly my recognition spread around the world and they declared me as Mafia King.

Jungkook listened to him he sat down and looked at Taehyung. He placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.
Jk : Thank you Thank you for telling ne your past. That room i will never talk about it again hyungie.
Tae : I am broken and traumatized Sunshine. I need more time to heal. I promise I will myself show that room to you and...
Jk : We together will creat it in a new way with new memories and new lifes.....

Tae /Jk : Promise...

To be continued....