33 ;(M)

Jungkook bobbed his head over Taehyung d*ck. Taehyung is holding Jungkook's fistful hair and jerking himself inside his mouth.

A loud groan left Taehyung's mouth as he shoot all his cum inside Jungkook's mouth who gulped down every drop happily. The hotness now increased in it's high level.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook down who still sucking the tip while grinding himself over Taehyung's right shoe.
Tae hold Jungkook by neck.
Tae : Just a sl*t huh pleasuring himself with Daddy's shoe.
Jk : Daddy touch me.
Tae : No here Babyboy we are going to another place.
Saying that he dressed himself and picked up Jungkook over his shoulder and left from office. The whole office looking at the couple with shocked eyes.

The car ride was also hot and intense as the whole ride Taehyung kissed Jungkook roughly also gave some red hickeies over his neck some of them started bleeding. But pain gives pleasure!

The car stopped in front a huge house in the middle of the Jungle.

Jk : Hubby where it is? Tae : My own penthouse Now come

Tae : My own penthouse Now come.
Jungkook felt he lifted up as Tae picked him up in bridal style.

They walked over to bedroom which dark and yet beautiful.

Taehyung put Jungkook down

Taehyung put Jungkook down. Jungkook walked over the room and looked around with amusement. Jungkook stood in front of the glass window. He turned around and looked at Taehyung with hazy eyes. He started to unbutton his own shirt and thrownit on floor. Taehyung looked at his action while biting his lips. Jungkook pulled down his pant along with boxer . Now he standing all naked in front of Taehyung who fisted his hand. The sweat drop slides down from his forehead to his neck.

Jungkook started to walk sassily toward Taehyung. He stood in front of Taehyung. He took Taehyung finger and put it inside his mouth.
Jk : Daddy Babyboy wanna take shower with Daddy.
Tae : I will join you baby you go inside.

Jungkook leaned to Taehyung ear and whisperes.
Jk : Come fast Your babyboy cannot be alone.

Jungkook said woth his sexy voice entered into the bathroom which is  dark and beautiful.

Jungkook on the shower and put some bodywash in his loofah

Jungkook on the shower and put some bodywash in his loofah. He slowly rub it on his body. The cold water gives him a new type of sensation.

Soon he felt a rough hand on his waist.
Jungkook bite his lip when he felt that the hand is teasing over his body slowly.
Jungkook turned around nd met Taehyung dark, deep ocean like eyes hooded with love and lust.

Tae : Let Daddy use the bodywash over your body.
Jk : Do it Daddy.
Taehyung started to rub Jungkook's body smoothly. His hands played with nipples, belly button and Kook's P*nis.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of Taehyung the water gives them better look. Jungkook again took Taehyung length in his mouth and started to Bob his head.
Tae : Oh fuck... Yes just like this baby.... Yesss.
After some time later Taehyung shoot his cum all over Jungkook's face and mouth. Jungkook lick it with his finger.
Taehyung turned off the shower and picked Jungkook up in his shoulder.

Taehyung throw Jungkook on bed gently. Jungkook looked at Taehyung head to toe. Handsome facial features, dominant look, abs and hard, thick, veiny d*ck.

Tae : Now you will feel what Daddy can do babyboy.
Jk : (spread his legs as wide as possible) Fuck this hole Daddy as much as you can Fuck me.... Like I am a sex toy.
Tae : F*ck. You cannot imagine how slutty you looks under me.
Jk : Than make me your sl*t Daddy.
Tae : I will, I will of course make you my sl*t.

Tae spread the legs as the hole came in seen. Jungkook lick his own lips. Taehyung latched his tongue on Jungkook clenching, unclenching hole.

Jk : Ohhh~ Jungkook arched back beautifully as he never felt this much pleasure in his life. He put his hand on Taehyung's head. Taehyung have his meal with satisfaction. From hole he lifted his mouth up and took Jungkook's length in his mouth and started to bob his head.

The soon Taehyung felt Jungkook cummed inside his mouth he pulled away and made Jungkook turn around.
In motion Jungkook's face got pressed on pillow.
Tae : What a beautiful ass. You got a fat ass Babyboy. Jungkook jiggled his ass in front of Taehyung a little. Taehyung gave two hard smacks in those buttcheeks.

Taehyung insert his two long finger into the hole nd started scissoring him.
Jk : Ahhh~ uhmmm yes fuckkk~ .
Taehyung soon replaced the two fingers with His long vainy dick. He inserted it inside of Jungkook leaking hole in one go causing Jungkook crily out in pain and pleasure.
Jk : Fubjsjajshhshhjkkkk~
Well he cannot complete his words as Tae started do his work....
Tae : This body is mine now, I can play with it anytime, anywhere.... I will fzvk you I will smack you I will fzck you unitill you become pregnant with my babies.... This is mine only mine mine mine mine......

(What do you think it's end 😏. No there is more to come . So next time sit with extra water and food.... The Smut has no end) 🥀

To be continued....

Please go and stream "3D" Please guys show your support and love to Jungkook.