32 ;

1 month later ;

Jungkook have passed the university with 98%. He also passed the entrance with Jimin, Lisa in Catholic University of Korea for medicine , MBBS.

Jennie , Jisoo and Rosé started their life in another background Jennie became a trainee in YG entertainment for her life as singer. Rosé also entered there. Jisoo started to take training for her acting career with Bogum. But they keep in touch with each other because they are the dying friend of each other.
(A/n : Again please don't roast me in comment box as it is only fan fiction tke this story as fd not real)

Jungkook is not a alltime student. He have 2 classes in a day and only lab on Saturday for 1 hour.
It's been only 1 week Jungkook, Jimin and Lisa started their classes.

Today is saturday as Jungkook woke up without being in his husband's embrace. Jungkook have lab at 11 . Now it's already 8 am. He quickly got up and ran to bathroom to take shower . Taehyung left for Office. It's been hectic for last few days in office as Taehyung is getting some extra offers for collaboration.
Jungkook quickly did his breaky and left for uni.

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

In the doorway of University Lisa and Jimin were waiting for Jungkook.
Jm : Where is this coconut head?
Ls : Maybe sweet talking with Hubby.
Jm : This shítup can only do sweet talk not the actual work.
Ls : Yes it's been 5 and half moths both of them just leading weird life. Don't they get sexual urge.
Jm : Only Jesus knows.

Their eyes suddenly fall on luxury Genesis GV80 SUV (V's car) car. It stood in front of the door of the gate and Jungkook came out from the car.
Jm : Kooooo.
Jk : Jiminaaaa~
They hugged each other like long lost brothers.
Ls :. Am I invisible?
Jk : owww. Come.
The tri higged each other.
Jm : We are late already let's go.
Jk : okay.
The trip ran inside for lab while the bodyguards also ran as fast as possible behind them. (Poor bodyguards)

After the class Jungkook and the two came outside of university and stood in front of a food stall which is selling grilled squid.
Jk : (took a bite from squid) Jiminaa.
Jm : What coconut head? (He said as he started walking while mouth is filled soft chewy meat of squid.
Jk : Give me tips.
Jm : for what?
Jk : I wanna do it.
Ls : What?
Jk : Don't play innocent role. You know what I mean?
Ls/Jm : (smirkes looking at each other) no we don't understand.
Jk : fine I wanna have sex with my hubby.
Jungkook said with gritted teeth.
Jm : Oh! That thing. I am not going to give you any tis because I am still virgin, she too.
Jk : Atleast tell me something about it.
Jm : Okay provoke him . And trigger the situation so he will be forced to do it.
Jk : Means...
Jm : Comeone you are going to be doctor you knows everything. Bring inner slut outside for your hubby and provoke him simple..

Jungkook did understand what he have to do. He quickly sat inside car and left for Taehyung's office.
He entered into the office when all bowed to him he bowed them back. He walked over toward Taehyung's cabin.

In cabin, Taehyung is sitter in chair being all tired because of the meeting and finally he got the deal. He closed the door while his head is hung backward over the chair head .
He heard the knock on the door.
Tae : Come in.
Taehyung looked at the door way and saw his Sunshine his booster which he needs most now.
Tae : Sunshine.
Jungkook smiled and ran to Taehyung. He sat down on his lap.
Jk : Hyungie i missed you.
Tae : I missed you too babé.
Jk : How was the meeting?
Tae : Hoo I got the deal.
Jk : Great news.
Jungkook saod as he gave a peck on his lips.
Tae : Let me have my booster.

Taehyung said before capturing the juicy, pink lips of Jungkook. He bite the bottom lip in between his teeth and nibbled the part. He entered the tongue into the carven of the mouth giving hard sucks. The kiss is intense, hot and passionate at the same time.

Jungkook pulled away out of breath . He leaned toward Taehyung ear and the kissed the soft earlobe of Taehyung causing Taehyung groaned on pleasure. Taehyung breath stickes innhis way as he felt Jungkook hand on His Junior friend which is not actually Junior.
Tae : You know what are you doing Sunshine?
Jk : Yes claiming what is mine .
Tae : Being bold huh! Can you handle me?
Jk : This babyboy can easily handle his Daddy.
Tae : But you should know some rules before being this bold Babyboy.
Taehyung said as he hold Jungkook fistful hair and made him look toward him. Taehyung's eyes are red out of lust while Jungkook's eyes are dizzy for lust and love.
Jk : Tell me i am all ear Daddy.

Tae : first, Daddy will fuck you anywhere whenever he desires in front of anyone.
Second, Daddy loves rough sex.
Third, You need to be naked whenever Daddy will tell you. You cannot go against him.
And last Daddy will also have some kinky play with your body.
Are you agreed with this rules ;
Jk : You know I like all the rules Daddy. I will have you anytime anywhere anyhow you want.

Taehyung smirked.
Tae : On your knees now Babyboy.
Jungkook smiled in victory. He kneeles down in front of Taehyung bulge which is now looking big in front of his face.
Tae : Unbuckle it . Jungkook quickly opened the beltbas he unzipped the pant the Junior sprung out almost hitting Jungkook's face.
Jungkook lick his lips looking at Taehyung's eyes.
Tae : Suck it . Don't waste any drop of Daddy's milky otherwise Daddy will never give you his milk .
Jk : I will not Daddy.
Saying that Jungkook lick the tip of Taehyung's 10 inch long , tjick veiny P*nis.
For the first time Jungkook feels this much horny to see  d*ck in front of his eyes.
He took the half of the length in his mouth while jerking the half with his hand.

Spoiler ;

Tae : Now you will feel what Daddy can do babyboy.
Jk : (spread his legs as wide as possible) Fuck this hole Daddy as much as you can Fuck me.... Like I am a sex toy... (😉)

To be continued.....