39 ; (series finale)

5 days later : dark room , which is Taehyung' dark basement. Darhyung who is tied up on chair with rope. Well it is very suspective how the hell he got captured.

Taehyung and Jungkook entered together. Taehyung's hand is resting around Jungkook's waist.
Tae smirked to see Daehyung's poor situation. After manuly years now Finally he captured his satan father . Now he finally can give his mother and Jiwoon their peace.

Dae : Leave me . Ahh ~ open me You bastered.
Tae : Oh. appa it is not possible.
Dae : You piece of sh*t how you captured me like this? How the f*ck you even understand that we were in that car. And that smoke?
Jk : So eager to know. You planned to kidnapp me but we kidnapped you with the help of your own men.
Dae : What?

Dae looked at them but Hwan cam eputside from darkness looking at him with smily face.
Dae : You bastered, you cheater. How you can do this, I believed you.
Hwan : Hello Mr. Kim I am Kang Hwan the undercover police officer who also worked under you for 1year and became your right man.
I actually made you other men betray you because I wanted that position to know everything about you. You killed you other right hands and accepted me as your best man. Which helped me Mr. Daehyung.

Daehyung gritted his teeth in anger but cannot do anything.
Tae : You made us suffer alot but niw it is time to leave this world Mr. Kim. The Hell is waiting for you.
Dae : Huh! Before killing me will you not allow me to know how you made this plan.
Tae : Of course why not but before that my queen wanna do something. Sunshine!
Jk : Hubby I want him to listen his own downfall while he is in his last breath. Push poision in his body Hubby.
Tae : Your words my command Sunshine. I will of course do it.

Taehyung ordered his men and soon a man came with injection and pushed it in his body.
Dae : You will never be happy. I will always haunt you.
Tae : We will see. Slowly slowly you will die here but cannot die properly because it will take 24 hours to kill you. You whole body will paralyzed and you will cry for death but death will not come. And then you will see the real hell in front of your eyes.

Jk : Hubby let's leave. I don't want he listen to us. Eomma and Appa are waiting .
Tae : ok Sunshine. I will not tell him . And in his last breath he will suffer to earn that answer how he loose to his son whom he once make a destitute.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung who hugged him back. Taehyung took kook in bridal style and left leaving Daehyung to die slowly Slowly.

A/n : Here I am to tell you that whole story.

So, Hwan Kang who was a Undercover police officer who was working for Taehyung and other. As Hwan came to know about Daehyung's plan to kidnap Jungkook. He informed Taehyung about it. Well Taehyung informed Jungkook too about it and Others.

The idea was actually Jungkook's that as Daehyung wanted he will kidnap him but in final he is the one who will die.

As Jungkook planned he told Hwan to tell Daehyung that Jungkook and Taehyung are going Amusement park alone without guards . Hwan informed Daehyung the same information.

As Daehyung came to know about it he decided to kidnap Jungkook. As He kidnapped Jungkook and tried to leave. But in the modway The car filled with some smoke which made Daehyung faint. Jungkook got saved by Taehyung and Taehyung kidnapped Daehyung killing his 3men who were in car. And the rest of incident in now known to you.

In car Jungkook is hugging Taehyung who is not talking just sniffing the calm smell of Jungkook.
Jk : What happened to you Hyungie?
Tae : I am happy  happy because finally I am free from the eyes of Kim Daehyung. And you are also safe in my arm.
Jk : Hyung no matter what happens in our life I will be alway there with you.

Taehyung smiled and leaned until their lips met together. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck. Both didn't moved the lips just stayed calm , feeling each other's presence.

Soon their lips moved in sync . Both started to kiss each other passionately. Soon out of breath they pulled away. The string of saliva is still attached with each other's lips.

Jk : I love you .
Taehyung : I love you too Sunshine.

Now they are finally free and will start in a new way. With refresh life and no bad past. The future is waiting for them.

   Beginning of new future.....

-THE END

(It is not end. Have more chapters to go)