Loss

Y/N Pov

It had been a week since that fight at Oscorp. I had gotten new clothes for my suit as I swung around the city, on patrol. I still can't get the thought of the green goblin out of my mind. He's out there. Somewhere. Planning something. I can't let him get away with it. I haven't seen him since that fight at Oscorp where he blew up his own tower. I swung down toward an alley as I saw a boy getting beat up by two other boys. I quickly swung down and shot a web at the back of one of the heads of one guy as I pulled him toward him towards me, punching him as he flew. He got knocked out as the other looked back as I jumped at him as he covered his face in fear. I jumped against the wall as I landed right in front of him.

"Surprise." I said as he looked up to see me standing in front of him as I uppercut him. I looked down at the boy who was getting beat up as it was... Miles? My eyes widened under the goggles as his eyes also widened.

"Sp-spider-man?! No way! I'm actually meeting you!" He said excited as he stood up like he wasn't even on the ground in the first place.

"Uh- hey." I said awkwardly as he had a big grin on his face.

"Why were you getting beaten up?" I asked him as he looked down.

"I saw those two guys trying to rob an old woman so I tried to stop them but they, you know." He said as I nodded.

"Could I get a picture?" He asked out of nowhere as I nodded awkwardly as he pulled out his phone. We took the picture as he was very excited.

"It was so nice to meet you. I gotta go, bye!" Miles said quickly as he left quickly, leaving stickers everywhere like he normally would. I sighed. He really needs to stop getting into trouble. I won't always be there. When we were kids he would always get into fights and I'd have to protect him. Good times. I quickly did a hard jump as I launched onto a roof as I ran and jumped again, starting to swing. I need another name for my jumping power. I don't know. I swung quickly as I ran across a wall and jumped off. Oscorp has more buildings and bases other than that tower even though that's their main base of operations. I've checked all the others but one in central park. I've been looking for a place that the green goblin could have gone. None of the other bases have mentioned anything interesting. I swung as I rolled on the ground in the park as I started running towards where the base was. I jumped up and started swinging from the trees as I jumped off branches. I arrived at the base as I looked around. It seemed to be just a camp with tents all around the base with an electric fence surrounding it. I jumped over the electric fence as I stood on a sniper tower, making sure no one could see me. I looked around the camp as I used my spider sense to be able to see more of the camp. There was a big tent that had a computer. That would be my ticket. I jumped down and snuck into the tent as there was only one scientist. He unlocked the computer as I snuck up behind him and covered his mouth and knocked him out. I hid him under the desk as I searched through the computer. Oscorp files. Yes. Personel. No. Material list. No. Classified. Maybe? I clicked on the classified file as it had three files. Norman Osborn? What does that mean? Secret experiments. I don't need that right now. Classified locations. Yes. Finally. I clicked on the file as I scrolled through the document. The secret compartment in the tower. Secret basements and storage areas in the different Oscorp buildings I went to. A secret snack drawer? Why is that classified. A secret lab in the sewers under Brooklyn. It has to be that. He wouldn't hide in a secret snack drawer. Would he? I closed the documents as I had what I needed. I snuck out of the camp as I swung back to Brooklyn. It was a long swing but I made it back as I found a man hole and opened it, jumping down inside.