7. Dinner Date

He sleep after working and when he couldn't he went to her room at 5 in the morning and lay down beside her, hugging her from behind. She just smell good. Her hair was fragrant and she's not feverish anymore. She is already on her normal temperature yet she's still sleeping.

His watch is beeping and he had woken up and trying to reach something on the bed and when he sat up, she's already on the chair beside her queen bed frowning at him.

"Good morning, darling." He smile seductively, crawl on bed and reach her lips but before he even reach her lips, she pushes him. "Wake up on the wrong bed, sweetheart?" He still reach the arm chair pull it closer to bed and he kisses her lips. It was warm and sweet. "We will be soon engaged." She reach her tablet and she play something. It says:

I don't want to f-ck with you. I don't want to marry you. So get the hell out of my life.

He only laugh and pull her to bed.

"Just stay on the bed and take care while your husband is going to work so I could spoil you."

She was surprised on what he did and she lay down still staring at him. He caress her hair and kiss her lips and was about to do more than pressing his lips to hers when she pushes him and was about to kick him but he caught her ankle. He kisses her bare ankle and calves.

He spread her legs and corner her. On that position, she didn't move and just stare at him.

His phone is ringing. He was ready to tease her. But teasing her is like teasing a fire. She cock her head on the ringing phone. He reach it and answer it on that position.

"Hmm?"

"Sir, I would like to remind you about the meeting at 8."

"Hmm." He hang up and check his time. He got one hour and thirty minutes. He look down on the woman under him. She look so adorable, like a doll. "I'll have a dinner with you later." She rolled her eyes. He bent down and kisses her lips.

He went to the meeting two minutes late. But everyone are surprised that he's in good mood. Maybe it was the sleep and the good teasing this morning. His dark circles lessen and he look blooming than his whole life. He asked for a coffee and sat down on his chair.

"Good day everyone." It was his first time greeting them first and they smiles and greet him.

They started their presentation and everyone are in good mood. He frown on few proposals and review it. He tell them to revise it in a day. He usually tell them to revise it in two hours but now, he's giving them one day.

They adjourn earlier than they expected and he went to his office. He call Taehyung and he answer after few rings.

"Hey, what's her favorite dinner? I'm bringing her to one of the restaurants here in the city."

"She like vegetable for dinner. Steak and wine would be good." Taehyung also give specific wine that she like and then after the call, he texted her about their dinner and that he'll pick her up.

Wife: I have my own cars.

He scoff and chuckled. Didn't expect her to answer so bold. Okay, he admit it. He was rich but the KIM family is not that rich as him. But it seemed this woman is more interesting. Going out late at night, raining using her motorbike. He will surely know what her secret is so soon.

Hubby: Okay, suit yourself. I'll be there at seven.

He went to visit the sites for two hours and then left and visit another as the manager report to him about the upgrades around for the newest designs of the motors. He keep glancing on his wrist watch and it's already five so he face the manager.