36. Can't Help Falling in Love

Brandy was outside the Kim mansion to monitor Janine's move. In few days or so when her situation get tight, she will eventually meet someone. And that person might be their target or not. He was holding the files of ten years ago when their boss was kidnapped together with her mother. He never thought that someone would experience that much. Yet he knew there were other girls who experienced bad things than his boss. The good thing, was that his boss was a strong woman and she was his idol.

He drove his car away as someone replaced him to tail Janine's move. He went to Whiskey's room on the headquarters and found him eating lot of vegetables and protein. Tequila was feeding him like he a baby. He sigh and lean on the way enjoying the bromance between the two.

"You guys didn't invite me. Are you sure you don't want me to join you?"

"Come here!" Tequila waved his hands and took out his chopstick to pick some sushi. "Ahh." Tequila feed Brandy as well and Brandy settled on the King bed where Whiskey stays.

"Hmm." Brandy thumbs up. "Mas-issneun." He said which means delicious in Korean.

The door opens and they stopped eating as their boss stepped in, in good mood though she's always emotionless.

"Boss!" They immediately offered her a seat and gave whatever food it is. She took another chopstick, pick the sushi. wave them off and eat with them.

"Boss, I am fine. No need to worry at all." Whiskey said.

She didn't say a thing as usual and just ate with them. This part of her was to show that she cared about them like her little brother. After eating with them, she went to the VIP room and found Jungkook lying on the bed watching Catastrophe from the sofa who is sleeping. She settled on the side of the bed and smack his leg. He hissed and glower at her. She cock her head on the sleeping woman.

"I am admiring her, okay?" He rolled his eyes. "Leave." He said coldly. She scoff and left the room.

She better be with her fiancé than to be with her stupid brother. She went to the studio to admire the pair of gowns and tuxedo. He will look like a king in the outfit. She sign the designer to visit her villa tomorrow with the tuxedo for her future husband.

???

She was calmer now that Taehyung was around. She work efficiently and pass all the documents on time. She checks her calendar and settle an outing date with him. Just a simple normal date is all she asked, and that should be him.

She got a call from the reception and went downstairs to receive something. It was a bouquet of flowers that she love. He still remember and her favorite latte. She blushes and call him.

"I love it."

"Good that you love it."

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked as she walk back to her office.

"I am good at anything you cook."

"Okay, I'll buy ingredients later."

"Uhuh. I have something to talk to you about." She was stunned for a while. Is he breaking up with her? Or what else would it be?

"Okay." She smiled.

"I miss you already." He wasn't going to break up with her. "Love you. Make sure that you aren't stressed."

"Okay, I will." She hang up and smile beautifully.

When lunch ticks, she reached her purse and phone. Suddenly her phone rings, she went to the reception area and found him. He looks so mighty in his black suit. He also looks too dominant and there was no smile on his face while waiting for her, he was expressionless and when he noticed her walking to his direction.