92. You are a gold digger

In Rose Company building, it is the day for launching of Jungkook's new office. He greet his employees who are responsible for managing his website. He did the media and now his appearance becomes viral. This is how Sabrina's PR works to gain power. As long as they are popular and known as invincible.

Kim became the headlines of business magazine around the world and the news about Jungkook being the founder and CEO of the website became the no.1 on search engines. He became the youngest billionaire of the year since he started it at the age of 21.

Lots of women are commenting on the posts and newsfeed on how handsome he is though he's only wearing a shirt and denim pants.

While he's on the fame in the internet, Lisa was just browsing on the tablet from the Kim mansion, getting lazy and with Versace pillowing on her foot. Chloe just arrive from work in Kim building as she never get any recognition. Then she sigh and sat down in front of Lisa who always feel at home.

"So, when are you going to leave the mansion?" she asked and call the maids for a glass of juice.

"I will leave on my own, dear-step sister in law. Besides, I am still enjoying being Jungkook's queen so you don't need to rush, sweetie." She said sardonically and with the sound of boredom.

"So, Jungkook give you money just to lay back and get lazy?"

"Uhuh... since he's the founder of something... I don't have to worry, he is capable of feeding me and giving me things that I need."

"You are a gold digger." She said bluntly. Then Lisa laugh and put down the tablet. She then look directly at Chloe.

"Aren't you the real gold digger here? Your mother practically marry Jungkook's dad because he's rich and Jungkook's mom is holding a big account that you know nothing about. Bad thing that your mother didn't get hold of the wealth that is meant for Rose." She said and this made Chloe's eyes widens.

Chloe had heard it from her mother that soon, when Rose is gone, they will have the wealth of the Kim but she never imagine that it was Anastasia's, Rose mother's wealth. Her phone chimes and Chloe checked it. Her eyes dilated and she left immediately.

Lisa was very observant and she have her theory on who the person was so. When Chloe change her clothes and get ready to leave, she also get ready and kisses Versace as he waited in Jungkook's room.

Lisa sneak and followed her with her motorbike. She keep few meters distance since Chloe keeps peeking on the side mirror to check if someone had follow her. Chloe stopped in an exclusive restaurant. lisa who is in a male's disguise—look handsome and captivating and was eyeing the man waiting for Chloe.

The man greet Chloe warmly yet with fakeness in his eyes. Lisa's heart skipped a beat and suddenly her eyes turns into a murderous one. She keep her eyes on the man and read the man's lips as he ask about the update of the assignment he gave her. Chloe told him what she knows and that she was also surprise on the changes and sudden power of Kim .

"Dear you should be weary of the triplets. They have secret businesses that you don't know and will be surprise of.

"What kind of business?"

"They might be one of the shareholders in EPUA. Or they are the founder of EPUA. I have guessed and we can't bribe people in the Justice Department not even the prosecutors. Your mother is in a great danger so I want you to risk something. Since you are inside the Alvarez company, try and help me find something—their classified papers."

"But—" Chloe take it back. "What else? I will do it."

"That's the spirit my dear. So do you like the new Dior?" Francisco asked and Chloe looked at the expensive gifts that Francisco gave to her. Latest Dior shoes, jewelry and even clothes.