141. Eros's obsession

Switzerland

Lisa finally got all of the evidences and saved it to her cloud storage. But just when she's ready to go, an unexpected person was behind her with those insane sneer.

"Oh," She rolled her eyes and then put away her phone. "Hello there, Eros." She acted cool and like meeting the long lost friend.

"Lisa, dear!" Eros said and fix his laboratory coat.

"I see that you can stand." She sneer and notice his legs still shaking and trying to balance. It has braces and those legs are useless. "Does your—dick still work. Your legs are surely paralyze." She wanted to anger the man since they haven't seen each other for long.

Eros scoff.

"You get bolder, dear. So why are you here?"

"Uhm, you know." She shrugged. "Trying to experiment something."

"Hand me the phone now." He lifted a gun to her.

"There's nothing to get there." Then her phone rings. She lifted it and it was Veronica calling. She was about to answer it but he snatch it out.

"Ohhh, sister is calling?" He asked and was about to answer it but it stop ringing.

Lisa has to leave as soon as possible.

"Lisa, we need to evacuate." Irene said through her earbud that is connected on her ear.

"Uhm, I'm so sorry, Eros. But I got a date tonight. Please hand me my phone so I could contact my boyfriend?"

"You aren't going anywhere." Eros's voice was clear and dangerous. His eyes was piercing and he grab her and injected something on her before she reacted. "I always love those beautiful eyes of yours." He mutters. Soon, the alarm was blaring. Lisa was in dazed and she lean on the wall.

Irene didn't say anything at all and just read her lips.

"I'll fix this." She promised.

"Something got into my earpiece after the explosion." He said. "I'm fine. Lisa got something." He pull out a small box. Rose open it and it contains medicine. "It was Eros's medicine. I think he's taking something for his legs."

"Got it. Rest now. We are leaving for France."

"Rose." Lisa suddenly speaks and her eyes are open. Rose turn to Lisa and move closer to her. She reach lisa's hand and Lisa press it. "The lights are on, right?"

No one speaks. Lisa closes her eyes again.

"Eros injected me something. It affects my body but it directly affect my head and my eyes. It was fast as lightning." She describe. "I may not see anymore."

"Don't worry. I promise you, I'll fix this." She promise. "I'll call, Jungkooo."

"Please, no." Lisa pleaded as tear fall from her eyes but she keeps it open. "Don't call him. I don't want to be a burden to him. That's all I ask for, Brina. Don't tell him what happened. I just can't see him anymore."

Roae grit her teeth and hold her tears in anger. Lisa, Veronica and Samantha are her friends though they look up at her as their boss. She will avenge Lisa and Irene . Rose smile.

"Don't worry. I'll keep you away for now." She glance at Irene . "As a big Sister, you'll take care of your siblings."

"I will."

Rose's anger grows. She will avenge them.