140. Changing Roles

ROSE visited the laboratory of EPUA, she observe fast and now she understands what was needed. This should be the clone. Since Eros knows clearly around here though it has been years. EPUA needs a secret laboratory and that would be separated from the laboratory that her husband has been building for her.

"I need to speak with you alone." Rose mutter to Samantha and the people in the laboratory are quite surprise when she speaks in a very powerful voice. Samantha nodded and follow her alone.

They watch Rose and Samantha leave the laboratory. Rose took her to her office and she sign her to sit.

"What about Veronica's condition?" Sabrina asked.

"She's fast recovering. It was half effect of the drug and Jay said she got caught up in the rain—two times that night."

"Hmm." rose pull out few papers. "The drug that you've been studying?"

"All of it was collected by Brandy. It was positive that it came from our laboratory. They are making it toxic than before and its bad for human system. The drug that Veronica took was an example. It was a **** drug—drug that could stimulate the person's sexual desire. As per your instructions, we had taken a blood sample of Mr. Nam… he got positive on different drugs…But I am still curious on how he had a good stamina…"

"We have to get a sample on this drugs that they are taking. They aren't giving Veronica yet since she's new…" Sabrina mutter. "Brandy could sneak some from one of the employee, however there are cameras in the office. So our best choice is snatching some…" she just wanted to bounce ideas and murmur to herself. Samantha just listen. "Well!" Samantha sat up straight. "I am going to give you a very important mission." She gave her the contract. "Contract of confidentiality and only the two of us knows about it here inside the EPUA."

"Rose, are you certain?"

"Who else could I trust?" She sat down on her chair. "In three months from now, I'll give you a tour on this facility."

"Three months?" Samantha asked.

"Yes. My husband is building this facility for me… for this matter. No one knows not even my grandfather."
"I understand."

"Shit." She mutter and search around for charger. "Sweetheart, where's your charger?" She call still acting like she was the husband.

"It's on the cabinet on the left, first drawer."

She took the charger and plug her phone on the nearest plug. Se pick a towel and wipe her sweats. Soon, she turn on her phone and wait for five minutes until it was okay for her to call. Then she unplug it and call lisa's number. It was ringing and then it got out of line. She try to reach Irene and it was the same. Their phone never get disconnected like this.

She then check the messages from lisa

"Veronica today. I'll end this laboratory with them. We got plans."

"Veronica whatever happens. Survive there without me." It sounds like she's saying goodbye.

Veronica's heart was pumping and she try to call them again and again.

"No." She then call Rose"Rose what happened to my sister?"

"The laboratory explodes." Rose said. Just those words make Veronica's legs wobble