65. She's Just Lazy

Taehyung drop her off in her office. He bent out and gave her a kiss. She still feel unwell from what happened. The trauma and everything. He reach her hand before she enter the office. It's been a while since they last make love. It's been a while since she cuddle on him like a kitten.

"Jennie." She turn to him not looking into his eyes. He reach her chin and make her look into his eyes. "Baby, no matter what happens, you own me. You have my heart and my soul." She bit her lower lip to avoid crying. She sniffled and look away. "I'll pick you up for lunch. You have two body guards around you—you may not notice them but they will protect you from everything."

She nodded and wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her back and kisses her top head. He watch her enter the building until she enter the elevator. He drove to his office and still feel uneasy. It's been long since the last hearing. Now, they will present evidences so she would be in jail for lifetime. But their ace was still hidden. Not until their sister is ready to reveal it.

He sat down on his table and the first thing he saw was the photo of him and her in Hawaii in their white clothes after their wedding. She look so beautiful and she smile so genuinely. He pull out his phone and texted her.

Taehyung: Baby, craving for something?

Baby Doll: I'm fine.

Taehyung: Okay.

He called his secretary and tell her to buy a rosemary plant enough for the desk, dark chocolate and a small teddy bear. It took the secretary two hours to get it all and send it to his wife's office. After few moment, his phone chimes. He left the paper works and checked her message.

Baby Doll: You will always have my heart.

With her reply, his heart melts. Uneasiness washes off. Those words was precious to him. He reply her with heart and kisses. He put down his phone and started working. He just finished half of it when his secretary reminds him of the lunch meeting with his wife.

He pick up his coat and wallet then he drove to her office. He pick her up at the reception area. He kisses her head and bring her to his car outside. He opened the car door and drive her to one of her favorite restaurant. But before they got out, she reached for a paper bag and started vomiting.

"You okay?" He rubbed her back. She kept vomiting as he search for paper bags. He couldn't find any so, he stepped out and ran to the seven-eleven, where he bought paper bags and water. He gave it to her full of worry and she keep on vomiting until there's nothing. "I'm taking you to the hospital." He drove to the hospital and let her lean on him.

He carried her to the emergency room and panics. She holds him while assuring him that she's fine.

"Baby, I don't know what's happening. Did you eat something?" She thought of something.

The doctor came and check her. She said that they will run a few test on her and Taehyung nodded. Then they consulted an obstetrician. After a while, it was positive that she's pregnant. Yet they still have to do some other tests to find out.

Taehyung was quiet until they saw the ultrasound. There's a small heartbeat inside her stomach and she can feel it. She look so happy seeing the life inside her. She reach on to Taehyung's hand holding it tightly.

"There it is." The doctor said happily. "Congratulations to the two of you. She's twelve weeks pregnant and she needs extra care. Her uterus is healthy and she will be able to undergo the natural birth. But we still have to monitor the baby's health."

"Understood." Taehyung takes note of it and he immediately search for the best obstetrician for her.

He holds her until they got to the car. He made sure that she's in a good condition. He even drive slowly just to make sure that his wife and his baby won't get hurt.