37. She sings

She stayed there, kept singing and recording by herself. Until there's a buzz from the outside. Someone just knock on the door and it is probably Jimin. Time for movie. She kept the recording and then went outside. He's walking upstairs from the living room and she run to him childishly.

"What have you been doing?" he asked her after he caught her. She shrugged and kisses him passionately. "Hmm, you kiss so well." She smirks at him. "It's Friday. What do you want to watch tonight?" He carried her toward their room. She always clung like a koala.

She wanted to speak and answer him but she held back her tongue and bit his earlobe lightly. He groans and held her tightly. She helped him stripped off while the maid and the butler was busy preparing their pizza and tortillas.

She chose something thrilling and waited for him. She settled on the bean bag when his phone started ringing. He's still on the shower. She reached his phone and it was an unregistered number. She was about to knock on him but the caller hangs up. Then it rang again. There is at least 20 missed calls and she check the time. From morning until now? Seriously?

She suddenly felt that someone was black mailing him. So she answered it. Hearing the voice of the caller makes her rose her left brow.

"Jimin! I have been calling for ages! I know that I messed up that's why we broke up but I am already here in the Philippines so pick me up. Please... I know that you can't resist me. Baby... please talk to me." She scoffs and hang up then throw his phone somewhere.

She picked the pizza and started munching on it. She suddenly felt like she was heated up. She started watching the movie and didn't wait for him. Then he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist while wiping his wet face.

He was curious on why she was watching it without him and even eating the pizza like she's the only one who would enjoy it. He sighs and shoot on the direction where his phone is ringing. Now, he finally got it. She must've answer the annoying call from someone.

He put his PJs on and blocked the number. He was meaning to block the number but since he was too busy, he forgot about it. He settled down on the bean bag couch and pulled her into his lap like coaxing a child.

"You jealous?" She frowned at him with a question look on her face. "That was just some random woman." She rolled her eyes and continue on eating. "Rose... it's the truth." She reached her tablet.

"I don't care about the truth and the lie."

"Hmm. But you look adorable when you are jealous." She exhales and shook her head annoyed. "I wonder if I could see that adorable annoyed face everyday—I would really make you jealous." She gave him a threatening look. "That threatening face always makes me think of something naughty. Did you know what it is?"

She gave him a questioning look. Like-'what'?

"It always makes me want to eat you up down there." she flushes and then bit her lower lip. "I am serious." He was serious and he rubbed her butt cheek. "Do you want me to demonstrate or go straight there?" She grins and bit her lower lips.

She picks another slice of pizza and fed it to him.

"Hmm." He chews few times. "You don't want it?" he insisted. She punched his chest lightly. "It'll be fun." He grins at her.

???

Janine couldn't sleep. She moved from side to side on the bed while her husband doesn't want to sleep beside her. He's always in his study room. She sat up. Rose wasn't home. The triplets weren't home. How could she kill Rose? That little b!tch always survive.