153. Jay's Evil Side

Jay found out that Veronica was harassed again by Mr. Lee. He has to make a move. So after their love making all night, he contact his PI to find out Lee's schedule. It didn't take long for him to receive the schedule and he will make a big show. Veronica's manipulation was working. Once Jay meets with Lee, he will surely speak with Lee's boss. Francisco and their plan will go on.

It was six in the morning and the heavy rain stops. Jay present her limited edition bags, shoes and dresses.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thank you." She kisses his lips.

"I'll drive you to your office." He smile brightly. "Why don't you use my gifts?" He pouted.

"Okay." She smile and kiss him. She fix his tie and collar.

Jay drives her to her office and soon, he stop in front of the café where Lee usually goes. Soon, they meet Mr. Lee. He stop and greet him. He smile at him and greet him back.

"May I sit?" He asked.

"Yes, sure." Jay didn't want to let it pass.

"So, Mr. Park, I saw you with Veronica. So it's true that the two of you are engaged?"

"Yes, she didn't want to spread the news but it spread quickly." He wanted to show him that he's kind and cool. "So, uhm, is the business doing great?"

"Yes. We uh, actually send emails in your office regarding proposals."

"Uh, yeah." Jay put down his coffee. "I had seen it. It's quite fascinating." He said. "Yeah, so I am willing to talk to your boss on behalf of my cousin."

Mr. Lee was too surprised. Is this for real. Jay gave him an address and his personal phone number and then he left. Soon, Mr. Lee contact Francisco and gave him the good news. Jay smirk as he went to the rendezvous first. It was a private restaurant and Francisco came with two of his body guards together with Mr. Lee.

Jay was sitting on the single sofa drinking a bubble tea with his men behind him. Francisco was surprised and greet Jay. Jay only nodded.

"I have been monitoring my fiancée's mood lately." Jay started.

"Mr. Park, mind to tell me what is really happening?" Francisco asked and glance at Mr. Lee.

"I have reviewed the proposal. I might consider it for a while." Jay smile. Francisco's mood drops. He knew that something is wrong. Jay Park is going psycho. "But in exchange I want Mr. Lee to kneel in front of me."

Francisco was surprised.

"Oh, wait." Jay said. "I might even borrow him for a while. Is that okay with you, Mr. Francisco?"

"Yes." Francisco now understand that Jay grab this opportunity to disgrace Lee. He glare coldly at Lee. Lee shudders from Jay's devious smile.

"What did Mr. Lee do to you?" Francisco asked directly.

"Oh, no—nothing at all. But he did something to my Veronica. You see—he drugged my woman and she got sick for three days. Then, that bastard keep harassing and touching my woman's body. How am I to get happy about that."

"Then satisfy yourself." Francisco said. "If I let you borrow him would you consider our collaboration then?"

Jay smile brightly and clap his hand. Then his face turns a little sad.

"About that, I still have to consider it. Maybe I'll let dear cousin handle the contracts and so on and forth, but for now, let me have Mr. Lee first?"

"Sure." Francisco nodded. Jay remove his expensive tailored coat and tie then he roll his sleeve. His men took Mr. Lee . Lee was shaking and almost peed on his pants. He hasn't touch him yet. His men hold Lee's arm and he start punching his face. It was strong and hard. His anger toward him soothed a little but he wasn't satisfied.

He beat his face first and then his stomach and lastly he kick his thing until Lee rolls on the floor and peed on himself.

"I will come back when I am not in bad mood." He left his contact number to Francisco. "It was nice beating up someone." He grin. "I let my woman work but once she get mistreated—I'll show no mercy at all."

Francisco was left there with Lee on the floor. As soon as Jay was away. He laugh out loud and admire Lee's pained face. His face was bleeding badly and he tried to reach him for mercy.

"I didn't expect that you'll bring Jay Park closer to me. But it was all because of Veronica Masen, right, Lee? If you have treated her well, everything would be fine." Francisco stood. "Don't step into the company anymore. I am done with you."

"B-boss..." Lee's pained voice.

Jay arrive in the building and went directly to Jimin's office. Jimin notice his pissed face and he ask him.

"The one that has been harassing, Veronica was the Director of Finance of Amor Company."

Jimin stopped and look up at him.

"I want to torture the man more."

"Try to play with them for a while." Jimin said. "I am sure that Amor Company want collaboration on one of our business."

"Precisely."

"The gala will be in two weeks and I am sure that their boss will be there. Get ready, we will try to make a collaboration with them just to play with them." Jimin said. From both of them, Jimin was more vicious. Something from Amor Company or the boss make Jimin pissed.

Jay noticed it.

"Has this company done something bad?" Jay asked.

"No. Let's say that the boss of this company have a debt to my wife."

Jay immediately understand so he listened to Jimin about the plan and how to get along. Jimin was known for doting on his wife and he could kill if someone messed up with his wife. He was still curious on how Rose live with his cousin but his cousin is happy. He had seen a lot of emotions from Jimin before and anxiety when she was too far away and over protectiveness.

"It must be a big debt." Jay said.

"It is a big debt. Let's play with them, okay?" Jimin said and Jay grin.

"I like games."