85. She watch every scene

She woke up, wash her face in the bathroom and then reach her phone. The message was from Veronica so she played the video and laughed when she saw how scared Chloe was. It just made her day. She went to her gym and started her yoga poses.

It didn't take long when the butler came with a tablet on his hand.

"Lady Rose, a call from New York." The butler turned the screen where she could see her husband already in his pajamas.

She took it and the butler left. She went to her room and jump on the bed, lying flat on her stomach and admiring the handsome face of her husband.

"Hey wife, it looks like something keeps you in a good mood today."

"Something did. Plus you called so I couldn't help but to feel over joyed. But anyway, I can't wait for you to be home."

"In a few hours, my dear, the plane will land in the country."

"So you are already on board?"

"Yes."

"I'll pick you up later!"

"Okay." He look at her showing cleavage and nodded there. "Honey why don't you take off that sexy sports bra?" She look down and grin at him.

"Really?" She put the tablet on stand and was about to remove her sports bra.

"Wait." She stop and look at him puzzled. "I'll hang up so I could leave New York and fly there to you."

She giggles and gave him a flying kiss.

"I'll make love to you until dawn so hold your fire." She said with winks.

"Okay. Be good." He hang up and she started giggling to herself. When did she ever become this childish? Suddenly her sweet smile fades. It's been a while. The last time was when her mother was around. It's been a long time that she acted this way, only to him.

She lay her back flat on the bed and close her eyes. It was hard for her to remember those happy moments. Damn her head! Why was it hard for her to remember it? The way her mother smiled at her whenever she make a guilty face. And the way her mother become too girly when she talk about her crushes. All she could remember is how her mother was raped by that man before she was tortured by Janine.

Her heart clenches in pain as she watch Francisco's lustful eyes to her mother. Her mother show disgust toward him and try to fight but the man slap her and almost choke her up.

"I told you I am willing to give you everything!" Francisco shouts at her. "But you chose that man that will still betray you in the end. So now, tell me Ana, who is better now?

"Isn't it your plan to drug my husband and get him seduced by that filthy woman of yours?" Anastasia said strongly. Her voice was low but dangerous. "Even if I die in your hands, I would never choose a demon like you." At that moment, Anastasia had forgotten that Rose was still at the corner.

She then look at her lovingly.

"Rose, hey, look away. Close your eyes and cover your ears."

"Rose, Rose!" Francisco calls. "Sweetheart, why don't you watch how slutty your mother is?"

Rose was quiet at that moment. Recording everything she heard and she sees on her mind. Forgetting about everything else and just remembering that moment Francisco spread her mother's legs and ripped her garnet.

Rose didn't look away though beads of tears were falling down her cheeks. She didn't look away. She wanted to witness how that man violates her mother and she will forever make him pay.